So what did you do.

Alex POV

Peter, me and Miles we're all meeting up at the warehouse.

Once Miles came through the door I asked him a question "So what do you do for the fourth?" I smiled.

"Oh ya know, family came over and hung out all that fun stuff" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh really?" Peter asked.

"Yes"

"And what did you do after?" I Asked

"Nothingggg"

"You didn't fight the lizard at all?"

"......ok I might have done that, But it was only one small fight!.....and a small patrol after" he admired. "Sorry" he apologized after.

"Your okay, just wanted to see if you would admit it" I shrugged, "It was a cool fight though and did you turn invisible?" I asked.

"I think I did"

"Fucking awesome, do you know how," I asked wondering if he had another set of powers we didn't know about.

"Not yet, I just know it happens when I get like scared or like angry" He explained.

"Wait you said happens does that mean something like this has happened before?" Peter said.

"I think so, one time I was frustrated at something and my hands looked like they had electricity all over" He told us.

"Isn't that what electro said?" Peter remembered 

"Ya I think so, he was saying something like 'you can feel the power in you' and bla bla bla" I waved my hands around.

"So invisibility and electrokinesis?" Miles asked.

"I think so" Peter concerned.

"Cool" Miles nodded

"So, should we go on patrol or try to figure out the power thing more?" I asked.

"It's up to you kid" Peter nodded.

Miles thought about it for a second before he spoke up, "Can we do patrol, I kinda want to think about the powers later" he said.

"Totally, let's go"

And on that short note, we all left to start the patrol for the night.

A/n

Short but I needed a reason to say something about Miles powers

I am also getting excited for som✨Things✨ In the story

Be scared

-Author