unmasked

Third person pov

"What?!" Tony exclaimed, "Bruce you know I love and trust you but are you sure you need to do that, I mean their adults and probably have there own lives, and hell maybe even a family. And taking off the mask is a big deal!" Tony said stressing the situation.

"Belive me Tony I know, but we have to. Spiderman has cuts and a gash on the top of his head and Venom has that cut across her face so we need to or they could bleed out. That's why were trying to limit people coming in And out" Bruce explained.

Tony paused off a moment "ONLY if you need to and no one else can know. And I'm coming in" he said.

"I don't think I can stop you" Bruce said shaking his head, "Stay in the corner and be ready if we need somthing" he gave in.

"Got it Doc" he said entering the room.

There was a small team of people trying to stabilize Spiderman and Venom as they worked. The two hero's were soon hooked up to I.Vs. The Doctors had to cut away pices of the suits to be able to get to all the cuts properly.

Then it was the time no one really wanted to do. They had been trying to stop the blood and clean around the masks but it just wasn't working.

They needed to take the masks off.

The doctors care fully peeled off the masks and moved to them to the side.

Tony and Bruce sucked in a breath.

"Tony i need you to step out with me" Bruce said taking of his gloves.

Tony peeled his eyes away from the two kids and stepped out in the hall shooken up.

"Tony are those your interns?" Bruce asked calmly.

Tony nodded slowly. His mind was racing and thinking it couldn't be true, "Yea, how- are you sure it's actually them?"He asked.

"I got a good look, it's them" Bruce comformed.

"Holy shit" Tony was going through a few things. His interns were the famous vigilantes running around and stopping crime. And now they were on a operating table. Who else knew? Did Peters Aunt know, how did Alex come in contact with the symbiot, did there friends know?

"Should we call somone, do they have someone that needs to know, a gaurdian or anything?" Bruce asked

"Peters got an aunt and for Alex she's kinda on her own..... But she does have emergency contacts" Tony explained.

"Ok, was Peter supposed to work today?"

"No it was supposed to be a day off"

"Alright, call his aunt and tell her that he was needed for an emergency and you had some important things to work on and you were wondering if he could stay the night so you can get back to work early in the morning and we can go from there" Bruce planed out.

"That would work but what about Alex?"

"Would anyone need anything from her?"

"I don't really know she doesn't talk much about her current situation other than a few comments..... she does have another job though but she mentioned having the week of due to some work being done at the store" Tony explained still panicking.

"Ok we can work with this. Just call the Emergency contacts and say you couldn't reach anyone else and say she is babysitting overnight so she will be here. Now you go make the calls and I need to get back in there. And Tony get a drink of water you look paler than normal" Burce said before he returned into the room.