Prologue

America

1960’s

On the east coast in a small Virginia town located on the waterfront.

Just by driving by you’ll assume it’s any normal small town.

From Sally’s Diner, to the annual Carnival, Moonlight Drive-in theater, and Rochester High School.

But for its inhabitants, it’s anything but normal.

On the East, you’ll find the Jewels. A teenage gang of rich white kids who know that the world will bend over for them. Who splurge on money and know they have more. Who think they’re the best and above the rest.

On the West, live the Saints. A teenage gang of poor Latino-descendant kids. Who have lived the struggles of the slums in their town. But what they lack in money, they make up in the family. They know they aren’t above, but with the gang they do.

The Saints and Jewels have been battling for years. Every gang has members that stand out from the rest. With their own personalities. 

Manuel, leader of the Saints.

Jack, leader of the Jewels.

The two top dogs who’ve been battling for dominance. And with them are their pals.

Everyone envies one another, to the point they wish to kill. Everyone… except for two youngsters.

Antonio Jose Garcia, younger brother of Manuel. Unlike the other Saints, Antonio prefers to stick his nose in a book to go to college. Some may see him as weird, but his poor community see him as their symbol of pride. An example that no matter someone’s circumstance, they can still have drive.

Michael Lexington, heir to the Lexington Corporation. A long time member of the Jewels who has lost interest. Under that hard exterior is a man who just longs for love. He is seen as an idol to the other Jewels. An example that having everything can sometimes make someone feel empty and lonely.

Two very different people with different lives. So how did they meet? And how did they fall in love?

------

LETTTSSSS GOOOOOOOO NEW STORY!!!

BE PREPARED EVERYONE!!

bye! i love you all!

<3