4. At First Sight

Michael’s POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Michael’s POV

“Don’t flip your wig, dude! It’s only for a few hours!” I groaned at Petey’s words. Honestly, I don’t even know why I’m going to this race. 

Over the past few months, I’ve been losing interest in the Jewels. I’m what you can call Top Dog in the gang. Highly respected and above everyone. Except Jack, who is the leader. Me? I just want to leave. But the Jewels bring notoriety and respect.

“Who’s competing?” I asked. 

“Archie, Bandit, Alonzo, and I think Monty.” He said. I already know who's going to win the race. 

The Jewels. Let’s just say that Bandit added some “features” to our cars. And by features, I mean literal spikes to pop our opponents tires.

We made it to our seats, directly on the other side of the Saints. I personally have no problems with the Saints. I guess we just hate each other because that’s how it’s always been. 

I wiggled in my seat. It was too small to fit my 6’2 frame. I sat through the first two rounds. It wasn’t until we were allowed a break that I finally got up. Petey followed me.

“I’LL GO GET US SOME SNACKS!” Petey yelled through the crowd after we split.

“I’LL MEET UP WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!” I yelled back. I entered the area where the bathrooms were. 

I saw another guy waiting there. I saw the back of him and knew he’s a Saint. His brown skin and curly hair stand out. 

“I didn’t know anyone was here.” I said. The smaller boy jumped at the sound of my voice. I tried to break the ice and show that I didn’t care about his skin color.

The boy turned around and I met one of the most beautiful of God’s creatures. There he stood, a boy who I’ve rarely seen around the halls and classrooms of our school. He had brown golden skin. He was at least 5’9, smaller than me. He had curly brown on his head. His glasses were round and his face was round but chiseled, giving him an innocent but adult look.

“Hey.” I dropped my voice down a few octaves. I leaned my body on the side of a port-a-potty. Why am I acting like this?

“H-Hello.” He muttered out. He gave a small wave.

“What’s a kid like you doing here?” I asked. I ignored the sounds of the world and only focused on him.

“My brother is the leader of the Saints. I kinda was forced to come.” He said. Then it clicked. No wonder he looks so familiar. 

“Holy crap! You’re Manuel Garcia’s little brother!” I exclaimed. A blush came on his face. 

“That’s me. In all glory.” He said. I chuckled and felt myself blush like a schoolgirl. Everyone knows about Manuel Garcia’s little brother. Everyone knows that he’s not a part of the gang, only tags along because Manuel is a Saint. Antonio is known for that, but also for being incredibly smart.

“I never expected to see you here!” I said.

“What are you implying?” He said.

“I’m just saying. I would imagine you would be at home reading a book.” He chuckled nervously.

“That would be better than this.” He scratched his neck.

“I’m Michael. Michael Lexington.” I extended my hand. If the Jewels saw me doing this I would be jumped in an instant. Antonio stared at my large hands and shook them. I wanted to feel more of him.

“Pleasure to meet you, Michael. I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty sure Saints and Jewels aren’t supposed to be shaking hands…” He said. I laughed.

“It’s just you and me here.” I said. I got closer to him and stood directly in front of him. 

I admired just how beautiful he looked. Every aspect of him is perfect in my eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is false because Antonio is beautiful in everyones’ eyes. Just at first sight, I can tell I have more towards Antonio. And I think he knows this too.

Even though I've seen him before, something about tonight is different. Maybe because there's no one here to stop us. I can freely do what I want. And Antonio is what I want.

“What are you doing?” He asked. I hadn’t noticed that I brought my hand to his face and rubbed his face. God he was so smooth.

“I- I don’t know. But I know I’m liking it.” I whispered.

Slowly, Antonio and I began to lean into each other. His face was close to my face. All it took is a small push and then–

“MICHAEL!”

“ANTONIO!”

------

bye! i love you all!

<3