62. Distance

Michael's POV

Michael's POV

A kiss, a hug, or even a glance. It's all I wanted this whole day. My poor boyfriend was attacked in the morning, just trying to survive the day. I intervened, and Archie should really watch his back.

I didn't have too many issues. Because of my size, most people just talked behind my back or gave me slight looks. But nothing what Ant went through.

My daily dose of Ant needed to be met. So I excused myself from class and went to the bathroom. Usually, I would see Ant in there and we'd lock the door and spend time together.

But when I reached the bathroom, that didn't happen. I guess Ant was also betting on me being there. And so did I. But I wasn't expecting to see his posse around him. They stood outside the bathroom stall where I've given Ant several blowjobs before.

"Are you here to use the bathroom?" Rafael Gomez asked me.

"What else am I here for?" I asked back.

"Maybe because your 'boyfriend' is in here too." Rafael said.

"Can you guys just hurry up!" I angrily said.

The toilet flushed in the stall and out came Ant. We made eye contact on demand, almost like it's second nature.

"Wash your hands!" Rafael quickly told Ant. Ant stepped up to the sink and washed his hands while keeping eye contact with me. Someone saw this and stepped in his vision.

The group huddled around Ant as he made his way to the front door. I stepped aside to let them by and reach the door. Before they walked out, Ant turned around.

"I love you, Mike!" He blurted around. His group stopped walking and turned to him in shock.

My face turned red. Ant really said that out loud.

"I love you too, Ant!" I replied back. He smiled at me and gave me an assuring nod.

"Let's go!" Rafael urgently said, grabbing Ant by the arm and practically dragging him out the bathroom. I wanted to tell him to stop but it would be no use.

I was let in the bathroom alone. Deciding not to let this opportunity go to waste, I locked the door and headed to the bathroom stall. I entered it and locked the door and sat on the toilet.

When I looked up, I saw a piece of paper taped onto the bathroom door. Judging by the beautiful, slightly curvy handwriting, I knew it belonged to Ant. My hands reached for the paper and pulled it off.

Dear my lovely Mike,

I know that the guys are gonna stop me from seeing you. So I'm writing this in class and going to add it on the door for you to see. Thank you for defending me earlier. I could've kissed right then and there. Everything is so fucked up right now. But my love remains the same. In fact, my love has grown stronger now that I know that you aren't letting this make you retreat. I hope soon we'll be able to meet again. I miss your touch already.

Check the back for something I know you'll have a fun time enjoying.

Your husband and match to the end,

Antonio Jose Garcia.

I was on the verge of tears when I read his letter. It's so fucking unfair! Is everyone sleeping with us? Will our relationship kill them or destroy the world?! No! Because it has nothing to do with them!

So what if Antonio is also a guy? So what if Antonio is a Saint? When I look at Antonio, I see a cute guy with glasses. A guy with the softest, curly hair. A guy who is crafty with his hands. A smart guy with a big brain.

He's perfect for me.

I turned over the letter and saw a paragraph he had written. As I read the paragraph, it became apparent that it was an explicit cantation of what he wanted to do to me. I knew Ant was a dirty minded guy, but this paragraph had me wanting to have sex with him so badly.

I jerked off in that stall while imagining the scenario he created in my head. My orgasm was huge and brought a bit of relief to an already stressful day.

The letter was folded and tucked in my wallet. I washed my hands and exited the bathroom and made my way back to class.

I didn't see Ant for the rest of the day. My eyes have gotten used to how he looked and could easily recognize him in any crowd. But he wasn't here.

As I was exiting the school, once again, all eyes were on me. The slight whispers and points were easy to ignore since I've towering over them. My eye level can pass over them.

Beside the bike rack was Petey, whom I haven't seen all day. He casually leaned against the railing and gave me a short smile.

"How was your day, Mikey?" He asked.

"You already know how it was." I replied and walked on the grass towards my car in the parking lot. Petey followed close behind me.

"Sorry I didn't come today. I went to the dentist. My teeth feel so pristine now." He gave a toothy smile and showed off his teeth.

"Well, you missed out a lot..." I replied.

"I bet. These guys look like they wanna lynch you, ha!" He said.

"But you know they won't." I said. I reached my car and placed my backpack on the top of my car and sat on the pavement.

I just stared at the ground and tried hard not to burst in anger. Petey sat next to me and rubbed my back soothingly.

"It's gonna be okay. Antonio has his bodyguard, and you are, well, you." He tried saying to calm me down.

"Have you heard anything from Jack?" I asked.

"I passed by his house earlier. I think he and a few others are meeting Manuel later today. But they wouldn't tell me where because Jack suspected I would tell you and you'd try to hijack their convo." Petey said.

"Whatever they need to talk about, I know it's about me and Ant. We're like local celebrities now." I chuckled. "But in this case, none of us are getting our autographs taken or getting free things." I replied.

"True, but how are your feelings with Ant?" He asked.

I patted my pockets and pulled out my wallet. I pulled out his letter and looked at it.

"I think I've fallen more in love with him." I said.

"Then maybe this whole situation might not be so bad. This has proved that both you and Ant are able to withstand anything and still want to sleep in the same bed at night." Petey told me.

I looked at his letter. The writing that perfectly feels like his own words.

"Hmm, I guess you're right."

I folded the paper back up and put it back in my wallet. I stood up and helped Petey up too.

"Wanna go to Red Star Diner?" I asked him.

"If you're paying..." He said.

"Deal!" I replied.

We both hopped into my car. I turned on the radio as The Beach Boys played on the radio. The windows rolled down and the slightly cold air filled my lungs.

I could just scream right now in both stress and relief.

------

luv u guys!!!

mwah!

xoxo <3