71. Dawn

Antonio’s POV

Antonio’s POV

My head hurt a bit when my eyes opened and the sudden light entered my eyes. I quickly sat up and realized where I was. I turned next to me and saw a naked Mike as he slept. Our clothes were thrown on the floor and dirty rags were everywhere.

“Mike! Wake up!” I nudged him. He groaned in his sleep.

“Give me five more minutes, baby.” He groaned out. I kept shaking him, poking his nipples and lightly slapping his face.

“Wake up, Mike!” I said louder. His eyes opened, his deep ice blue eyes looking back at me. A smile immediately was plastered on his face when he saw me.

“Hey.” He raspily said. He reached for my hair and played with my curls.

“We gotta change!” I quickly told him.

“No one’s found us yet. Can we stay like this for a few more minutes?” He asked with beautiful eyes. 

“Sure.” I chuckled and kissed him on the lips. He held me close and slipped his tongue in my mouth. Our positions shifted to Mike on top of me and me pinned underneath him.

As Mike kept kissing me, I knew that he is my future. He’s the correct choice in all of this. I want to spend the rest of my life like this. 

Just then, the door opened and there was a scream.

“OH MY GOD!” A voice yelled. Mike, in a state of shock, fell off the bed as his legs were tangled with the blanket. I looked down to see a naked Mike just barely holding on to the blankets.

“Dina!” I yelled as she stared at us with wide eyes.

“I’ll give you two a minute!” She yelled and closed the door. Both Mike and I stared at each other before quickly putting on our clothes at a record-breaking rate.

“Can I come in now?” She asked from the other side of the door.

“Yeah, we’re good!” I yelled. She opened the door and made sure we were in fact clothes. When she saw we were, she entered and closed the door behind her.

“Thank God I found you guys!” She sighed.

“How’s it going outside? Has anything happened?” I asked.

“It’s not good. I passed by Pepe’s house and saw him and some others packing pipes and chains. Then I overheard them talking about the Park Plaza.” Dina said.

“Shit…” I muttered.

“Surely we can stop them, right? This is on us!” Mike said.

“Now hang on! If you two show up, they’ll attack you both on sight.” Dina said.

“Then what do we do? We can’t just sit here and let people hash it out with each other!” Mike protested.

“Mike. Calm down, Dina has a point. If we step foot in that place, we’ll be killed on sight.” I explained. Mike looked at me and hugged me close to him.