31. One Week

Michael's POV

Michael's POV

"Mike! Can you remove the blankets off the couch, please?" My honey said to me from the kitchen. I picked up my boxers to put on. Then I bent down to grab the dirty blankets and took them to the bathroom laundry basket. I added it to the other blankets Ant and I have ruined during the week.

"Hey, Ant? Can I go into Manuel's room?" I asked. I purposefully said this because Ant told me not to go in there. I turned to see Ant walk down the hallway urgently. I just wanted to see him limp his way in here, knowing I did that to him.

I chuckled when he almost slipped on the floor while wearing nothing. "Don't go in!" He yelled. I helped him stand up and let my fingers touch his ass. I gave it a small slap, earning a small squeal from him and a red face.

"Just a small look!" I said. Ant sighed and gave me permission while he left to put something on.

I entered the room of my enemy and saw just how homey it was. It kind of looks like Ant's room only there's a large closet with dresses in there, belonging to his girlfriend. I looked around and felt the soft fabric of the shag carpet on my bare feet. I passed by the mirror and decided to flex and look at myself. That's when Ant entered the room and chose to wear one of my shirts that reached far enough to cover him.

"How do I look?" I asked and flexed my arms. Ant stood next to me and reached up to grab my bicep. His other hand trailed down and cupped my bulge.

"Like the most delectable snack." I like how Ant is becoming more open with me. A few weeks ago he wouldn't have said that. Now he's groping me in his brother's room wearing only an oversized shirt.

I looked at Manuel's bed and turned to Ant. "What if we had sex on their bed." I smirked. Ant slapped my pecs.

"Mike! Don't say that!" He gasped when I picked him and kissed him. I dropped him on Manuel's bed on his back and climbed on top. I kissed him and jerked his dick. "Mike!" He pushed me away, blushing hard. "Not here."

I got off him and continued my investigation. I noticed a small compartment in the dresser and pulled it out. It was a box and I decided to open it. There was a shiny ring.

"Is Manuel planning on proposing to his girlfriend?" I asked. Ant got off the bed and draped the shirt over his hard-on that was poking out.

"Mmhmm. But don't tell anyone. He wants it to be a surprise." He said. I looked at the ring closer. It's very cute. Not sure if it's a family heirloom or Manuel bought it.

Then I began thinking of me putting a ring on Ant's small fingers. I would take Ant on a romantic date and take him on a cliff that overlooks the Atlantic and get on one knee. I would ask him the question, he would say yes. And we would have a ceremony just for ourselves. However people react will not be our business.

"When is Manuel arriving?" I asked.

"Later tonight. We only have a few more hours." He responded. I smirked down at him and knew what we could do.

"I know we won't have time later. Might as well take advantage of every minute." I put the ring back where it was and turned to Ant. I picked him up and tossed him over my shoulder. He tried to get me to put him down but I slapped his ass making him moan.

This side of Ant is one of the most interesting sides. The weeks of pent up sexual frustration was released when Ant allowed me to go further. In those moments I seriously began to think about my future with him. No matter what happens, in 5 years, 10, 30, 50, I know that Antonio will be remembered as my first love.

If only people accepted us. But we're just kids in love. Though our love has proven time and time again that it exceeds the odds.

I looked down at Ant. He was moaning my name loudly and sweating all over. I know to thank every god and shooting star for giving me Ant.

The last few hours were some of the most intense moments. The weeks before were already exciting. I guess that idea that we might not get to do this again any time soon sent us into overdrive to make up for everything.

The first time, Ant struggled to walk for a while. I can hear the giggles of me laughing when he was crawling on the floor to get me to carry him to the kitchen. Him telling me to treat him like a king, which I was happy to do. I haven't worn my normal clothes for a week.

Ant would go out and buy groceries with the money I gave him. And whenever someone came to check on him, I hid under his bed.

Manuel had called Ant to tell him they were on their way home. I put my clothes on after fucking Ant one last time.

"Promise me we'll do this again!" The little eager one said.

"Of course! This was the best week of my life." Which is true. Spending it with my boyfriend who cooked for me while I handled the finance.

"You mean that?" He asked. I looked down at him.

"Mmhmm. Everything with you is amazing." I said.

We both shot to full attention when a loud motor was heard from outside.

"Shit!" Ant yelled. "You have to go." Ant said. His eyes filled with tears. I pulled him in and kissed him on his lips.

"I'll be leaving but I won't be gone forever." I said.

"Thanks for this week. You really did a lot." He chuckled. I grabbed his ass.

"I certainly did." He blushed before we walked towards the window.

"Adios, Mike!" He said.

"Adios, Ant." I responded. I climbed down while Ant stared out at me with lovey dovey eyes. I'm gonna miss him but I'll see him soon.

Thank God we had a week long break. And now that school is back, I'll get to see Ant at school. I'll just have to figure out a new way to see Ant.

I'll find a way. Love always finds a way.

------

i write these cute moments that make me wanna walk into traffic :)

bye now!!!! see you later!

<3