Thank You

wow! holy shit! it's over!

His Saint, His Jewel is finally over!

what a rollercoaster it's been. i'll admit: there were times when stress over this story took over me. but the thought of bringing these two love-birds together kept me going. because in the end, i wanted to see how it would last.

this is no doubt my longest story as of now. if you made it this far, i thank you.

i thank you for reading this far. i thank you for sticking around. i thank you for clicking in each chapter to read. every single read is truly taken will full gratitude. and all of it is thanks to you!

here are some fun facts:

-the original title of this book was From Different Worlds but it felt too vague and not creative enough.

-i was conflicted if and who i wanted to kill off in this story

-in my original notes, antonio was supposed to die. to sum it up, loko, a saint, was going to try and kill mike but ends up shooting antonio. the draft would have antonio dead and mike die by suicide. as i wrote this story, i changed it to making mike survive and be forced to live with guilt. then i eventually changed it again halfway in to make them both live.

so... you're welcome.

-i planned this story in december of 2021. this would mean that this story was created before my first ever story was published. you can imagine how eager i was to finally be able to write this.

-the final 15 chapters were all improvised. remember when i mentioned that i changed the ending? the final chapters were improvised because they mostly surrounded antonio's death and mike's grieving.

-during the course of this story, i went into college, dropped out of college, had multiple breakdowns, spent hundres on skincare things, wrote five other stories, and possible formed 4 new personalities.

-out of all my stories, this one has the most references to other stories. if you've read my other stories, you've probably caught onto them. if not, the go check them out!

this story is over! done! i probably won't return and edit this story.

don't worry, the lexingtons aren't over...

there's other stories that mention the lexingtons.

if anyone ever had any questions regarding this story that they want me to clear up, let me know. did you catch the set up with ava and her home in oregon? if you didn't know, that leads to my other story honeysuckle. or petey moving to a new town? that sets up his future which you can read in All American Boy Next Door (the story isn't about petey himself but his son. though, a certain someone from here makes an appearance).

once again, thank you! thank you thank you thank you!

started: august 13, 2022

finished: april 22, 2023

a toast to this story! and all the characters we may see in other stories!

goodbye everyone! have a nice day!