43. Sleepover

Antonio’s POV

Antonio’s POV

“Manny! Tonight’s the sleepover!” I yelled out to my brother while packing all my clothes in a bag. Manny knocked on my door and opened it and came in.

“Can I ask you something?” Manny asked. 

“Shoot.” I said. I reached deeper and hid the small box in a private compartment in my bag.

“Are you and Dina dating?” He asked. I bursted out laughing. I even slapped my knee.

“What?! You can’t be serious!” I wiped some tears away.

“I’m serious, hermano! You two went to the dance together. You’re always hanging out together. Is there anything going on?” He asked. I stared at him blankly, saying nothing.

“No.” I said before walking past him and reaching the front door. “I’m gonna leave now. I’ll see you tomorrow, Manny.” I said.

“Wait!” Manny yelled. He proceeded to bless me by moving his hand onto my forehead, then to my chest, left and right shoulder, and to my lips to kiss. “Que Dios te bendiga.” He said.

“Gracias, Manny. I’ll call you later.” I said. 

“Adios!” He yelled as I walked out the house. I headed my way to the alley where Mike picks me up. I hope no one sees anything weird about a kid with a bag of clothes entering a sketchy place. 

“MIKE!” I yelled when I saw him leaning against his red Buick. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He gladly grabbed me and lifted me up, spinning me and giving me a kiss.

“Can’t believe you’re staying at my house! I can’t wait for us to have some alone time.” He seductively said. His hand went to grab my ass. It’s been so long since we’ve done it. The pain will be surreal but the pleasure will be worth it.

“Let’s go then! The night isn’t getting any younger!” I said to him. He put me down and we both got in his car. 

“I just realized, do you know how to drive?” Mike asked.

“Uh, kinda? Manny tried to teach me but I almost crashed into a school.” I laughed a bit remembering that day.

“Good to know. I was thinking of letting you drive my car. Now I know not to.” He laughed out loud. I blushed and slapped his shoulder lightly. 

“What do we have planned?” I asked. 

“Do you want me to be honest?” Mike asked back. 

“Yeah!”

“Well, it’ll involve you, me, and little to no clothes.” Mike put his hand on the inside of my thigh and started rubbing it with his fingers. I coughed and looked outside the window to see the sun beginning to set.

“Anyway…” I said. Mike returned his hand to the steering wheel, though he does look sexy driving with one hand. He kept driving, passing the railroad tracks that split our city. When the houses began to get bigger and there were no broken down buildings, I knew we’d reach the rich section.