9. Rage

Michael's POV

Michael's POV

"THOSE DAMN SPICS!" Jack screamed. I just sat there while my head leaned into my hand thinking about Antonio and his cute glasses.

"THEY RUINED MY HAIR!!" Delilah complained. She pulled chunks of dried green paint from her already split-end hair.

"Why would they do this?!" Bandit asked.

"Isn't it obvious you ditz!" Jack hit Bandit's head.

"Ow, jackass! Don't get your panties in a twist. We just gotta show them Saints who they messin with. It couldn't be too hard." Bandit said.

"No. Just Manuel. We gotta show him who the boss of this place is."

"Right on!" Someone agreed like a stuck up.

I started to zone out at this point. There wouldn't be any pranks if the Jewels played fairly. If they had to cheat, it's obvious they felt like they were going to lose. Which only made the Saints look much stronger.

I knew that no one could ever find out about me and Antonio.

Me and Antonio?

What even is there?

We almost kissed once. That's it. But that moment there, I keep replaying it in my head. And it doesn't help that Antonio is in almost every class I have.

Which is like a giant 'fuck you' given by God. He puts Antonio into my life and makes him be everywhere but knows I can't have him. Do you know how difficult it is to have something you want so badly but can't have even though it's right in front of you?

Yeah, now you understand my problem.

I haven't told anyone about Antonio. I don't want anyone to know that I'm some fruit!

But yet, what's the price to pay for love?

Do I love Antonio Garcia?

"Michaeeeeeelllllll. You there, bud?" Petey waved his hand in my face. I snapped out of my trance.

"What's the haps?" I asked.

"I've decided to give Manuel a little man-to-man talk at the dance." Jack said slyly. Almost sinisterly

"You better not pound him. The school is neutral territory." I said.

"Relax, dude. I'm only gonna talk with him. That's all." He added.

"How are you even going to enter the dance? You're not a student anymore." I asked.

"Hey, how's Manuel getting in too?" Petey asked.

"I'm getting in thanks to my lovely date, the one from Breeze's Waterfront. She goes to Rochester."

"You mean the skirt you scored with last week." Chester giggled.

"That skirt is a lady!" Jack said. "Manuel is getting in through his dork brother." Jack scoffed. I clenched my fist at how he talked about Antonio.

"Friday. Make sure you're all there. Dress nice and walk tall! Show these tamales who they're messing with."

I couldn't help but get a good feeling about this dance. Like something is going to happen with me and a certain angel.

------

:)

bye! i love you all!

<3