37. Crossing

Michael’s POV

Michael’s POV

I know it was weird of me to take off my shirt while Ant was sleeping, but I couldn’t help it. He was touching my chest so much so I figured I might as well let him touch them. I watched him until I fell asleep too. I’m no stranger to sleeping in his house. And it was still the best sleep I ever got. 

I ran out his room with a Goddamn hard on.

I came by his his the next day just because I have something planned for us that’ll take up the whole day. He’ll probably be hesitant to do it, but we’ve gone to the drive-in by ourselves and no one noticed anything.

His window was open today. I peaked in and saw Ant laying in bed sleeping. I know it’s morning but I didn’t care. I was all dressed up for our day. I watched my sleeping beauty. His chest rising up and down. Deciding not to wake him, I sat on his desk chair and watched him until he woke up.

“Jesus! When did you get in here?!” He was startled. His bed hair is to adorable!

“Your window was open. I climbed in.” I smiled at him. 

“I-I guess.” He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and got off his bed. 

“Get dressed. We’re going out today.” I said. 

“Wha- says who?” He asked. He didn’t protest and began looking for clothes.  Once he gathered everything, led us to his window.

“What about your brother?”  I asked.

“We have all day.” He waved his head. He leaned in closer. “They got so drunk last night so we have all day to do whatever we want.” He said. I got excited. I have Ant for the entire day.

We went to my car and entered it. He put on his disguise and so did I. “We’re gonna have a fun day, Ant.” I said to him.

“Knowing you, I expect something risky.” He said. I started the car and drove us into the east side. I noticed Ant becoming scared and so he leaned back into his seat. 

“Wait, where are the Jewels?! Aren’t they gonna see us?” He searched through all the windows for enemies.

“Nah. They’re at the Park Plaza. We won’t run into any of them today.” He sighed in relief. 

I parked my car at a parking lot located in a shopping district in our town. Since it’s Sunday and people are at church, the streets are a bit empty. But many of these snobby cunts don’t pay attention so they won’t care about a white and brown guy walking together.

“Come on, first I wanna get you some gifts!” I said. 

“I don’t know about this, Mike. What if people see us?” He was shaking a bit. I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

“Ant. I promise, nothing will happen. If anyone tries to do something to us, I’ll defend you.”

“Alright. Let’s go shopping.” He said. We both exited the car and entered the promenade. So far, nothing out of the ordinary. Though, you can never let your guard down.