Prologue

Master Fu had a very tough decision to make. He trusted two of the Miraculous jewels to two young teenagers. Marinette Dupain-Cheng with the Ladybug Miraculous and Adrien Agreste with the Black Cat Miraculous.

They were both doing so well until one day they needed help. Master Fu could have called Ladybug and told her to take one Miraculous and return it after, but he knew his time as the Guardian was coming to an end.

But before he could choose a new Guardian, he gave out four more Miraculous jewels. Testing the holders to see if they were worthy.

They were. All four of them.

Nino Lahiffe, he trusted Nino to take care of Wayzz for him as the Turtle Miraculous was Master Fu's first. He's Adrien and Luka's best friend. No matter what Nino always has something positive to say. He has a crush on Alya.

Alya Cèsaire was the perfect girl to take the Fox Miraculous. In charge of the Ladyblog, Alya is Marinette and Chloe's best friend, she always had good advice to give her friends, even if she does have a soft spot for Nino.

Chloe Bourgeois, daughter of the Mayor of Paris, people would assume she's spoiled since she's the Mayor's daughter, but really she's a generous and a kind girl who deserves the Bee Miraculous.

Luka Couffaine, holder of the Snake Miraculous. Despite being quite and a man of few words, Luka speaks with his music. His crush on Chloe makes him a softie. He admires Marinette for her kindness and support as a good friend. He's close with Nino and Adrien but he sees Adrien as his best friend.

The first two Superheroes to ever save Paris, the brave, confident, determined, Ladybug and the cheeky, flirty, horrible cat-pun making Chat Noir, are the saviours of the City of Romance and Love.

Marinette is a kind, outgoing, supportive, generous, girl who dreams of becoming a Fashion Designer. She may be clumsy, but Marinette knows how to bring the best out of everyone she meets.

Adrien is the complete opposite when he's Chat Noir, when he's the hero in black leather he can be whoever he wants, making horrible cat-puns and flirting with whoever he wants. Not having to live up to his father's expectations of being a famous Model. He has a crush on Marinette.

*_*-~

"Chloe, Luka obviously has a crush on you. And Mari, Adrien has a crush on you." Alya tells her two best friends as they walk into their High School on the first day of the new year.

"How many times do we have to tell you Alya? Luka and Adrien are just our friends." The girls say in unison. Then they exchanged a mischievous glace and face their friend.

"What about Nino? He seems to be interested in you." Marinette smirked. Chloe nodded, "We both know you like him, just admit it." Alya looks away from her friends.

"What? No. He wouldn't like me." Alya admits and her friends roll their eyes. "C'mon. Let's go inside." Marinette insists, bringing her friends inside the building.

Inside, Luka is talking to his sister, Juleka.

"Are you sure Chloe is the girl you want? What if she doesn't like you back?" The purple haired girl asked her brother, Luka is the only one she feels comfortable talking around since he's the one she grew up with.

"You don't have to worry about me Jules, even if she does reject me, I won't be heartbroken, I'll just have to move on." He told her, pressing a light kiss to his sisters forehead. Juleka smiled as she walked away from her brother to join her best friend, Rose.

Sass peeks out from where he was hiding is Luka's jacket. "Your sister has a point, what if Chloe does reject you? How will you move on?" The Snake Kwami has always been wise.