Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)

He locked himself in my room didn't he? Ladybug banged on the door. That door ain't cheep ya know. I know I have to keep my distance from him, but he's in my room. Who knows how long he'll be in there.

"Chat Noir! Open the door!" She yelled. "I can't! It's jammed! I'm locked in here! You all can go home now. Bye! I'll find my own way out, don't worry about me." It looked like Ladybug was about to slam on the door again but Rena stopped her.

"It's clear he wants to be alone, maybe we should let him." She said. Ladybug sighed. "I guess you're right. Let's just go home." She said.

Once I knew they were all gone I went back to my house and looked through my window, he was still in there. I left.

I couldn't face him alone right now.

*_*-~

If I have to see Chat Noir again I'll... Ah damn it! Being in love does make you soft, I hate it. Of course I'll have to see him, he's probably still in my room. I can't just not go home, my poor Mom would be worried sick.

I have no choice, I need to go home. Luckily I wasn't far, just a quick jump there. I made sure I was alone. "Scales Rest." I said. I gave Sass his snack and headed to my room.

I turned the knob, he unlocked it. I saw him, he was staring out my window. I heard whimpering. Is he crying? "Chat Noir...?" I whispered, he jumped a little, wiped his tears and turned around to face me.

"S-sorry, I'm intruding. I'll leave now." He began to leave, he was going past me. I don't understand why, but my hand moved and I grabbed his arm. "Wait.... Don't leave." He stopped.

We stayed silent. "I shouldn't be here. I can't be in the presence of someone who hates me." He thinks I hate him? Sure I was upset but I could never hate him.

"I don't hate you!" I told him. "Then why have you been avoiding me?" His ears were drooping. What am I supposed to tell him? I'm not ready to tell him I love him yet.... That night doesn't count. I did it out of anger and sadness, I was crying my eyes out and had no idea what I was saying.

"I... I just needed time." It was the truth. Partly. "Time for what? To think about how much you hate me for what I did? You have every right to be mad. I was an idiot and I didn't consider your feelings. I deserve to have you hate me." Did he not hear me?

I just said I didn't hate him. "What did I just tell you? I don't hate you and I never did!" He was still frowning. "You're just saying that to spare my feelings." I shook my head.

"Just say it, you hate me and that's final." He's not listening. "I'm going to say it one more time. I. Don't. Hate you." Was I too harsh that time? Maybe...

"Then why-" I cut him off. "Because I love you!" Oops. That's not exactly how I wanted to tell him. He stopped and stared at me. "You... Love me..?" I literally just said that.

I'm in love with an idiot. But how can I stay mad at him? He's my idiot and I love him. Before I could repeat myself he grabbed my face and kissed me.

I didn't have the chance to react because he pulled away. I was going to ask why he did it but he beat me to it.

"I mean it this time." He said, we stared into eachother's eyes. We both leaned in this time. It felt so good to kiss him properly. We were standing up so he began to walk forwards, pushing me back until I felt my bed.

I was now sitting down and he was on top of me. We pulled away for air and that gave me the sight of the other side of the room.

Juleka's side. I frowned. "Luka? Is something wrong?" When I didn't answer right away he began to panic. "I'm s-sorry, was that too fast? I didn't mean to push so quickly, it's just, I've never done this before and I'm embarrassed to say I'm still very much a Virgin and if you are too please forgive me for this, I just threw myself at you and I should have asked, I-" I put my finger on his lips.