Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)

Miles was still insecure about seeing Anthony again. And as his girlfriend I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect him from that asshole.

Also Luka got Akumatized and that's just great. I never expected him to get Akumatized. Plus the video of him making-out with Adrien. That was really cute.

But it was also... Uh.. How do I put this..? Hot. Yeah I said it. Fight me. Anyways, enough about that. I've got other things on my mind.

Other then having Anthony return, Luka being Akumatized, Adrien and him kissing, I've got lots to think about.

I found Marc under the stairs where he usually is, it's his secret spot. Not so much a secret since I know where it is. "Hey Marc," He jumped, but relaxed after seeing me. "Hey Chloe." He said.

"Mind if I sit?" He moved over and patted the spot beside him. "Has Nath told you yet?" I feel like that was a little too soon. "Told me what?" He asked. My mouth dropped open.

"He hasn't told you yet? I told him to tell you. Nathaniel Kurtzburg you are so dead." I hissed. Marc just stared at me. "It would be better for him to tell you, but I warned him if he didn't do it, I would." I stood up, best I could since we were under a staircase.

"Marc, Nathaniel is in love with you. You're welcome. Bye!" I ran off, but turned around to see Marc's very red face.

I bumped into Nathaniel. Perfect timing. "I bet you're going to kill me for this, but you're also going to thank me." He glared at me. "Chloe, what did you do?" He demanded.

"I warned you Nath. Either you tell him, or I do." His eyes went wide. "What?! Did you tell him?!" I smirked. "He's under the stairs, also his face matches your hair so I'd say that was a sign he returns your feelings." I told him.

"Chloe!" I patted his shoulder. "Relax, once you see him things will be fine." He slapped my hand away. "You don't know that!" He shouted.

"No, but you won't if you don't go to him. Now go!" I pushed him towards the stairs until he began to walk on his own towards them.

I watched from a distance as Nathaniel went on, probably apologizing for my behavior. Marc was probably telling him it was fine.

Nath was looking away, Marc looked like he was taking a deep breath. He slowly moved towards Nathaniel and moved his hands away from his face.

I could see the soft smile on his face. Nath blushed as Marc leaned forward and kissed him. I placed my hands on my hips. Mission accomplished. My job here is done.

I proudly made my way to my class. Music. Third period. I had it with Nino and Alya.

We sat together. The Music teacher walked in. "Hey class! I'm Mrs. Lopez." She's so cheerful. I like her. "Today we're going to pick our instruments. But it's going to be a little different today," She explained. "You see, my three kids love Harry Potter. And I confess they've gotten me to love it too." She smiled.

"So just like in Harry Potter, you will not choose the instruments, the instruments will choose you." She said.

"The Wizard doesn't choose the wand, the wand chooses the Wizard." She quoted Harry Potter.

"The magician doesn't choose the instrument, the instrument chooses the magician." She changed it to make sense for Music class.

"Go on, pick up an instrument, if it feels right, then you have been chosen to play it." I think Mrs. Lopez Is my favorite teacher.

I stood up and walked around the classroom. I tried the guitar, but it just didn't feel right. The guitar is much better for Luka, it's his thing.

I found Alya with a flute, it's like she glowed when she held it. Nino was rocking the trumpet.