Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)

So Alya has a crush on Carapace? I should have known I wouldn't stand a chance with her as Nino. The only thing I was so blessed about was when she kissed my cheek. It felt so tingly. The dinner date with her was just so amazing. We saw Chloe and she told us about Luka's crush on Chat Noir even though I already knew about it.

He makes it pretty obvious plus Chloe yelled it out loud so the whole School knows. Oh, how do I know Alya has a crush on my alter-ego? She told me, even though Chloe almost told the whole restaurant.

Being jealous of myself is not something I would do. If Alya likes Carapace then so be it, Carapace is still me, because I'm the holder of the Turtle Miraculous.

Wayzz is my Kwami. He gives me the power of Protection. I'm not the only Superhero, as I mentioned before there's Chat Noir, he's the Cat Miraculous holder and his power is destruction. Viperion, he's the Snake Miraculous holder and his power, no one really knows.

Since he's a snake people assume he can hypnotize people with his Lyre. He uses his Second Chance to well, give us a second chance at defeating a Supervillain.

Queen Bee is the holder of the Bee Miraculous. She can paralyze anyone with her Venom. Theres two more girl Heroes.

Rena Rouge, Fox Miraculous holder, her power is illusion, she's as sneaky as a fox. But I don't really know her that well, she's been on my team for a long time but we don't really spend time together when we're not fighting a Supervillain.

Then there's Ladybug, the power of creation and the most powerful Miraculous to ever be created. That's why she's our leader.

Each of us has a phone type thing to communicate with eachother. Chat Noir has his stick phone, Ladybug has her bug phone, Queen Bee has her phone in her spinning top, Viperion has his phone, I would think it's in his Lyre somewhere. Me?

I got the nice computer in my shell that comes with my Hero suit. Rena, must be in her flute like Chat Noir's stick.

So I know Luka has a crush on him, but now that I think about, I feel like Viperion likes him too. Chat is so lucky to have two guys fighting over him. Well, not fighting yet since neither of them know the other likes the same guy.

It's going to be a real cat fight. See what I did there? Yeah... I'm not funny, I know. But Chat isn't funny either, his puns are terrible.

*_*-~

"WAYZZ, SHELL ON!"

I transformed into Carapace and headed out, I saw Rena Rouge jumping from building to building. Is it just me, or does she look different?

Her hair is always in a ponytail but it's long and it flows in the wind. No, I can't think about how beautiful she looks, Alya is my one and only love. Even if she doesn't like me as myself, but the cool, awesome, heroic Carapace.

"Rena!" I called out to her and she saw me, it looked like her face went red and she looked away.

No, don't tell me Rena likes me too? Great, I definitely don't want two girls fighting over me like Chat Noir. Of course, he doesn't know two guys are fighting over him.

I could tell him, just not when Viperion is around. I don't want to embarrass him infront of his crush. It would be like betraying his friendship, but maybe I could mention Luka, and so that way it won't be Viperion I'll embarrass. Then again, he'll know he has competition.

I have to admit I don't see Viperion as a jealous guy. He's chill, doesn't get angry, like ever, and is wise, like a snake.

I landed on the building where Rena was and she seemed to be waiting for the others. I walked up next to her and it took a while for her to notice I was there.