Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)

I'm so glad I told Marinette. I still can't believe she's Ladybug. It was such a relief to finally tell someone, and I couldn't be happier it was her.

Also, I was a girl for a period of time. Breasts are ducking heavy and I'm so relieved I don't have to deal with them ever again. I better not. I swear if Hawk Moth sends another gender swap Akuma I will take him down myself. That's not even the biggest thing.

The biggest thing is that.... Luka is my boyfriend! He finally told me he loves me. And I told him I love him too. We've official.

Juleka gave me a huge makeover. Saying she has every right since her brother is my boyfriend. And she has a point so I didn't argue.

She put me in this crazy outfit. It must have been because when Luka saw me he went into statue mode. Like he was so shocked to see me.

Then out of nowhere he fainted and suddenly Marinette, Alya and Chloe arrived just in time to put a mattress under him and cover it with pillows so he had a soft landing.

When he finally recovered, he got up and made his way over to me. "Wow..." I blushed and looked away from him. He placed his hands on my face.

"I never thought you could look more beautiful than you already do." My face went impossibly red. Then he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back of course.

The girls cheered us on. We pulled away. "I love you."

"I love you too." He took my hand. Then looked at Juleka.

"What did you have me come here for?" She smiled. "I was thinking and hoping to turn this place into our clubhouse." She explained. "It just needs some TLC." I heard Chloe scoff. "TLC as in 'Tender Loving Care' or 'Totally Lost Cause.' How are we supposed to fix this place?" She questioned.

I glanced around, this place could use a lot of work. But it's doable for sure. "By working together, we can get this place looking band new." Marinette encouraged us. We agreed to get to work.

*_*-~

I blinked. Am I staring at myself? I was just looking at Ladybug... Oh shit. I looked down. I'm Ladybug. "Ah! This is even worse then having my own breasts! Now I have-" I cut myself off. I'm trapped in Marinette's body.

But if I'm in her body.... That means, she's in mine!

I took her- eh, my hand and dragged her away so we could talk privately. The Supervillain was distracted so she didn't notice we were gone.

"This is so weird.." Marinette began poking my chest. "Quit that! It just looks more weird. I don't want to see myself touching my own chest." But she ignored me.

"But the weight being off my chest feels amazing! Like you said, those things are heavy." She pointed at her own breasts that now apparently were mine.

"I'm glad you like having a light chest," I grumbled. "Don't be like that," Damn. No wonder those kitty eyes always work on her. They're adorable. And they're my eyes.

"Fine." I gave in. I noticed Viperion coming towards us. He faced me. "I'm glad I finally found you! Girl, you have no idea how weird this is! I'm like totally freaking out!" My mouth dropped open.

"Purple Tigress?" That's when Purple Tigress came towards us. "Why?!" Oh, looks like their bodies were swapped too... "Did you guys swap bodies?" They looked at me.

"How'd you know?"

"Our bodies were swapped too... I'm Chat Noir and that's Ladybug..." I said, pointing at myself. "True," She said. "Wait! What about Rena and Carapace? Their bodies could have been swapped too." Viperion -Who is actually Purple Tigress- said.