Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)

I wanted to do something special for Nino. Our one month Anniversary was coming up soon. I know, it's really hard to believe we've been together for almost a month.

But before that, I want to go on a double date. With Adrien and Luka. Possibly a triple date if Chloe and Miles are willing to come with us.

The second Mari sent me the video, I just had to get Luka and Adrien on a date. And what better way to do that then force them on a hopefully triple date?

And then there's Marinette. She needs a boyfriend stat. A quadruple date would be nice. But... With the way Juleka and Rose act around eachother, I think a quintuple date is in order.

If it only ends up being Nino, me, Luka and Adrien that's good too. I'll let the others be. But those two are not being let off the hook. They have no choice but to come.

*_*-~

"Do we have to?" Adrien was my first target. I had to talk to him alone. Nino already agreed, I'm going to talk to Luka after I'm done with Adrien.

"Yes. Find something fancy Agreste, make his jaw drop." Adrien finally gave in, maybe because I pulled the last name card on him. "But what if I don't have something to wear?" He asked. "Come over to Mari's after School, the girls and I are going to make you look stunning." I waved him goodbye and went to find my second target. Luka.

He was with Juleka. Perfect. She and Rose can get him ready. I tapped his shoulder and he jumped a bit. But relaxed when he noticed it was me.

"Oh. Alya, it's just you." I winked at Juleka and she seemed to get the message. She smirked. "I'm going to find Rose, so she can help me out." Luka looked at her. "For what?" She began to leave.

"To pick out your outfit for your date with Adrien." She called and quickly rushed away. "M-my what?" He stuttered. "You and Adrien are going on a double date with me and Nino." I informed him.

He blushed. "Does he know about this?" I nodded. "I went to him first. And no, you don't have a choice. You're going." I told him.

"But we're not even dating..." I eyed him. "I highly doubt that with the way you had your tongues down eachothers throats." I reminded him.

"You saw it too?!" He was embarrassed. "Marinette sent it to me." He covered his face. "I'm the one who sent it to her in the first place. I meant to delete it but I guess Jules already had it ready to send to her and I just made her job easier." He confessed.

"It's no big deal. You love him, he loves you, just drop everything and hurry up and date already." I encouraged him. "H-he loves me?" He didn't know that? "Did he not tell you?" I only know because Nino told me everything about the day Luka got Akumatized.

How he told Adrien he loved him while he was Akumatized. And that Nino actually told him about it. And that the only reason he got Akumatized was because he was protecting Adrien from getting Akumatized.

I sighed. "You can tell him tonight." I said and left him.

*_*-~

I was sitting beside Adrien while Nino sat across from me and Luka sat across from him. They were both wearing something really nice. Nino looked extra handsome tonight and I wore one of my best dresses.

I looked at Adrien, his hands were on his lap and he was sweating like crazy. I rolled my eyes and stepped on his foot. He bit his lip to try and hide the pain. "Hold his hand!" I hissed in his ear.

Adrien swallowed hard and very slowly and hesitantly lifted his hand towards Luka's. He placed it on top of his, looking away. Luka noticed.

Adrien was about to pull away when Luka stopped him by intertwining their fingers together. I smiled at the two of them and returned to my part of the date with Nino.