Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)

I didn't expect this. None of us expected this. First Adrien became a Vampire, then Hawk Moth suddenly has the power to Akumatize animals. It just doesn't make any sense.

A battle like this is something we weren't expecting. It's going to be hard, but if we work together, then we will succeed. I hope so. I really, really hope so.

If I'm wrong, I don't know what we're going to do.

*_*-~

For an hour, we've been fighting. They're real wolves, none of us know how to get through to them. It would be bad to just give up. But that's not what we're going to do.

No, we don't give up, and we never will. "Lucky Charm!"

A small packet of collars landed in my hand. There were two. One was black and the other was purple. I knew what they were. Cat collars.

I looked up at Purple Tigress and Chat Noir. They became red with spots for a split second. I knew what I had to do.

"I have an idea, but I don't think you're going to like it..." They exchanged a look, then looked down at their suits. "Oh dear..." Purple Tigress muttered.

I opened the collar packet and handed them one each. "Rena, I'm going to need you for this. Make it look like they're big cats." She nodded and played her flute.

"Mirage!"

Chat Noir became a big black panther and Purple Tigress became well, a purple tiger. They looked very convincing. Chat sighed. "Let's get this over with," I began to explain my plan.

"If I'm correct, the wolves will chase them because they still have dog-like instincts and will chase any felines they see." I said.

Chat Noir and Purple Tigress took their positions. They ran, and the werewolves chased after them just like I planned.

Our trap was set and we caught them. Once they were immobilized, I checked all over for an object to break, but there was nothing.

"I suppose you're looking for the Akumatized object? I'm afraid my wolves won't have it. Because I'm the one you're looking for."

We all looked up to find a human Supervillain. She was holding onto something in her hand. It had to be the object we were looking for.

We had to get it away from her. But I doubt she'll give up that easily. We need another plan. I looked over at Queen Bee. She hasn't used her Venom yet.. We can use that to our advantage.

I whispered into her ear my idea. "Sneak up behind her and then when I give you the signal, immobilize her," She nodded, "On it," She said and secretly broke away from the group.

The rest of us continued to distract the Supervillain who called herself Wolverine. I put my Yo-Yo behind my back and sent a message to Chat Noir.

I asked him to use his staff to send Queen Bee up the right height to use her power. The Supervillain was floating so she couldn't reach her.

He texted back an 'okay.' All I can do is hope this works. "What made you so upset in the first place?" She gritted her teeth.

"The way humans treat wolves! Like they can be used for fur coats! But that's not the main thing, having them locked up in cages so other humans can look at them all in those cages. It's terrible. So I wanted to free them, I got caught, so I allowed myself to feel angry. I wanted my revenge on those who hurt my wolves." I don't know who she is, but it seems like she really cares about the wolves.

"If you want to save the wolves, then do it in a different way. Start a fundraiser and build a safe and protected sanctuary for them. It's the better way." Her face softened. But the butterfly formed around her face and she became angry again.