Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)

No. No, no, no! She can't be here! Not this soon! It's too early for her to be released! She should still be in jail. Why is she back? I already know how she got out.

By lying of course. She obviously made up some kind of story about how she had no choice but to kidnap Juleka and Luka because if she didn't, she would get hurt.

She kidnapped them on her own will. She was never forced to.

I looked to the back of the classroom, Juleka was frozen, her face was white like she had just seen a ghost.

I'm so glad Luka isn't here, he would have had a heart attack if he knew she was back.

Lila was smiling, that fake innocence sickens me. She stood there like she did nothing wrong and the kidnapping never happened.

Miss. Bustier looked at her, she didn't have a happy expression on her face. No one did.

Rose wasn't her sweet, happy self, she looked completely pissed. Maybe because the girl who kidnapped her best friend was standing at the front of the classroom.

Even from behind him, I could tell Adrien was full of rage. His ears were red and it was like I could see steam coming out of them.

Alya had her hands in fists, her teeth clenched. Nino had to turn around to keep her calm. And the one who was the most angry, was Chloe.

She was hidden at the back of the class and when I turned around I could see Nathaniel trying to hold her back from full on lunging for Lila. I would be doing the same, but I needed to stay calm.

"I'm sorry to have been away for so long. It was hard times for my family and I had to stay home for a while." She has the nerve to try and lie about not being in jail for almost two weeks.

"Save your lying Lila, we all know you were in jail!"

"You have no right to show up here after what you did!"

"Don't bother us anymore, we don't want you here!"

Lila faked being sad like usual. "Please don't hate me... I never wanted to take Juleka and Luka hostage... It was against my will..." Just like I thought.

Does she really think anyone is going to believe that?

"Wow. Honestly, I can't believe you'd even bother attempting to change the story. If it really was against your will, why did you say to me the moment you had me in your clutches, 'This was my big plan, I did this on my own. If I take you, Luka will have no choice but to be my boyfriend. I took the most precious thing in the world to him... His sister.' I mean come on! You literally tied me up in a cold empty basement and then tried to force yourself onto my brother. That was against his will. He had no interest in you since the beginning and yet you still tried to get him. You have some nerve. Now why don't you back the fuck off and never come near my brother again. That's an order... Bitch."

The entire class had their mouths dropped to the floor. Juleka had left her seat and was standing in between the desks at the back of the classroom, she was looking right at Lila.

She had the hair that covered the right half of her face held up, so her full face was in view, and she was very angry.

Juleka began to walk towards Lila, she went slowly. Once she was in front of her, she hissed. "When School ends meet me at the back of the School in two hours. I have something to show you," Turning around Juleka went back to her seat, then went calm like nothing had happened.

Lila grew angry. She flipped her hair and left the room. I put a hand to my heart, it was beating so fast. Alya rested her hand on my shoulder to calm me down.