Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)

I've kept my secret from all my friends, if I can't tell Nino yet, maybe I can tell Marinette? Or even Chloe... Not both. Not yet. I'll tell Mari first, then Chloe. And then finally I can tell Nino.

That's right. I'm telling Marinette that I'm Rena Rouge. I've already made up my mind and I'm not changing it. Marinette is my best friend and I know she will keep my secret.

*_*-~

"Marinette?" Chloe wasn't with us because she was hanging out with Miles. Adrien and Luka were together somewhere. I told Nino I had to talk to Marinette alone and he understood and went somewhere else to wait for me to be done.

"Yes, Alya?" I took a deep breath. I took out my fox pendant which was actually my Miraculous that I had hidden in my shirt. I showed it to her.

Her eyes widened. "Alya... Are you... Rena Rouge?" Wait, what? How did she know... Unless... "Are you Ladybug?" How did I not recognize her before? She looked just like Ladybug. Her hair, her eyes, her voice. Everything.

"Yes." We both said together to answer eachothers question. I hugged her. "I've never been so happy... One of my best friends is Ladybug... And you're the Guardian." She hugged me back. "And you're Rena Rouge." We pulled away.

"You've been in front of me this whole time. I'm so glad I told you. I was getting tired of keeping it a secret from Nino, I just had to tell someone. And you were the first one in my mind." Marinette smiled. "I'm really glad." We hugged again.

"Let's get to class before we're late."

*_*-~

This is a complete nightmare. Sabrina is so bossy. I'm just glad Juleka is with me too. We're the only ones who are actually going to do the project. She's just bossing us around about what to do.

"No! You're doing it wrong! That's not what I told you to do!" Sabrina hissed. "What you asked had nothing to do with the project." I told her.

She glared at me. "I don't care! Fix it!" She demanded and stormed away. Juleka rolled her eyes. "I hate people like her, spoiled brats." She gritted out.

"True." I agreed. I went back to typing. "Now let's start this project for real and do it right." Juleka and I got to work. Now Sabrina will get in trouble for not contributing to the project. Of course, I already know what she's capable of.

She's probably going to find a way to hack into my computer and take all the credit for the project. Go ahead Sabrina, I'll be waiting for your next move.

*_*-~

Mrs. Mendeleiev stood up and crossed her arms. "These projects better be good. Juleka and I looked at eachother and nodded. We both know Sabrina did exactly what I thought she would.

So I installed an invisible camera on my computer and left it out in the open, unlocked and on the project on purpose. Sabrina is in for a big surprise.

She never noticed the camera, and even says that all the credit will go to her since she "did" all the work.

When it was our turn to present, our project was completely changed. It was modified by Sabrina. Mrs. Mendeleiev's hands were on her hips. "Alya, Juleka, it seems like Sabrina did all the work." I smirked.

"Sure, on that project, luckily I have a backup of the real project." I got out my hard drive and put it in the computer and our real project was projected on the screen.

It has the slides both Juleka and I did. "What?! You still have no proof that I changed it!" I smirked harder. "Is that so?" I took out the memory chip from the camera I installed on my computer.