Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)

Honestly I would think my friends would come up with a better excuse than that. Taking Viperion close to his house so he can get there on his own. Well how are they supposed to know where near his house is?

I didn't want to get involved, even if he's my boyfriend. I didn't want to interfere. I wouldn't know how to handle it. But that really doesn't matter.

It's annoying, I know. I groaned. Plagg looked at me. "I'm taking a shower," I muttered. I walked to my bathroom, underdressed, turned the water on and stepped in.

The hot water ran over my body. I washed my hair and the rest of myself and just stood there for a while, with my eyes closed and the water washing over my face.

I was really distracted, so when my bathroom window was being tapped, I jumped and almost slipped, and fell to crack my skull open so whoever tapped would be my murderer.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist, going to the window to see who the hell would be tapping it at past nine. At night. But my bathroom light was on so I could see who it was.

And I was seriously not happy when I found out who almost killed me-by accident, but really who's keeping track?

I opened the window and glared at him. Hard. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I demanded. He looked at me. Obviously I wasn't used to the private bathroom in the room Chloe let me live in so the window was a little strange and I wasn't used to it.

But that wasn't the point. The point was that this dumbass decided to come to my room! What's wrong with him? I have no idea.

Yes, I know full well he's my boyfriend. But he's Chat Noir's boyfriend. Not Adrien Agreste's boyfriend. So really he's not my boyfriend at the same time of being my boyfriend.

"Why are you here, Viperion?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "And how did you know I was here?" I never told anyone that I lived in Chloe's Hotel.

I needed answers out of him. "W-well I checked your house and discovered you weren't there so I figured you left because of uhm... Your Dad... So I did some research and it lead to here... So yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"So what? You decided to come see me? Why? You have a boyfriend. It's probably considered cheating if you hang out with the guy you made a mistake with." He's not cheating on me. But he doesn't know that. His boyfriend is standing right in front of him and he has no idea.

"How did you know about me and Chat Noir?" I rolled my eyes again. "It's not exactly a secret. You guys make it pretty obvious. You're not very suttle. It was on the News but they haven't actually confirmed it yet." Did I lie? The News part, maybe. But it not being a secret was true.

Mainly. "Uh... Right..." He trailed off. "Now will you tell me why you're here?" I demanded. "I just wanted to check up on you..." Dude he is so selfless I can't.

But he's talking to Adrien, Chat Noir better not find out that he's taking to me. Because he's sort of cheating on me, with me. By just talking to me.

"I don't care. I'm fine, you're not supposed to be here. So if you would be so kind, please leave. And don't come back." Is what I said to him, but if I knew who he was and vise versa I would have really said to him;

"Love I am so, so sorry, I hate being like this to you because I'm just acting and I don't know who you are but darling I love you so much please forgive me."

Was what I would have said. But I can't say that. "Please." I added. Then his face turned weird. "Y-y-your... U-u-uhmm... I-I-I d-didn't.." He was stuttering and acting weird. "What's wrong with you? Spit it out." He covered his eyes and turned around.