Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)

Adrien showing up at my balcony all beated up wasn't something I expected. Finding out he was Chat Noir wasn't even in the picture.

Now I know both Adrien and Luka's identities. And turns out they're maybe sort of dating eachother twice. Without knowing it. And Luka broke up with Adrien to just get back together with him. But the one he broke up with was Chat Noir. And he is Adrien.

Luka doesn't know that though. And now I know that they both have to hide it from eachother. I know how hard that is, for a long time I had to hide it from Miles. And now he knows I'm Queen Bee.

And now both Luka and Adrien know too. But of course I don't mind. I just don't know how to tell Ladybug. She is the new Guardian after all.

How am I supposed to tell her that I know two of our teammates' identities? And that they know mine? I want to tell her, I just don't know how.

I might just have the chance if Hawk Moth attacks again. No, correction, when he attacks. There's no such thing as if when if comes to Hawk Moth.

There's always someone with a negative emotion every day. Except the night we had the sleepover. It was once. A thing to never happen again. But it was nice, to have all of Paris in a good mood for once.

Well, it was nice while it lasted, Adrien did an amazing job on my twisted rope braid though. It was uncomfortable to sleep on so I had no choice but to undo it. But it was nice while it lasted.

*_*-~

"He said yes?"

Alya, Marinette, Juleka and I returned to the boys and let them know our quintuple date was confirmed to take place. "The girls and I are going to get ready, we'll meet you at the entrance of the Hotel tonight at six." I said, and grabbed Adrien's hand in the process of running.

"Hey wait a minute! I'm not a girl!" He protested in attempt to get out of my grip. "No.. But you're a bottom so theoretically you are." His mouth dropped open. He spun around.

"Luka! Help me!" Luka hardly moved a centimeter before I gave him a death glare. He backed away. "Forgive me Adrien!" He called and Adrien attempted for the second time to escape, but I got the other girls to help me and we took him away.

*_*-~

"Someone please explain to me why I decided to be friends with a bunch of girls. I'm starting to regret my life choices.." Adrien cried out and I rolled my eyes. "You're being way too overdramatic. We had a literal sleepover and did eachothers hair. What makes getting ready for a date any different?" He frowned.

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it. "I guess nothing... I'm sorry I was being so dramatic." I smiled at him. "It's all good. And I understand. We could have gotten you here in a completely different manner.. Our bad. Sorry." He smiled. "It's okay." We hugged it out.

"Do we get to do eachothers hair again?" Rose asked in excitement. I knew what I had to do. "Mari, can you get Rose ready separately? Juleka shouldn't see her all dressed up before the date." Marinette nodded and she and Rose went to another room.

I know it kind of only works for weddings, the Groom can't see the Bride before the wedding, but I'm passing logic, and I say it's for dates too.

"I'm going for a bun this time," Adrien nodded and began his magic on my hair. "You should be our personal hairdresser from now on," Adrien blushed from embarrassment. Because it was a compliment.

But I'm serious, he's really good at doing hair. "I wanted my hair in a dutch braid." Alya said. Adrien's smile grew. "I'm going to do all of your hairstyles. Jules, you're next, what do you want?" Juleka looked up from her spot at my make up mirror.