Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)

Rose and I entered School. Holding hands of course, why wouldn't we be? She is my girlfriend after all. Luka left early so he could meet up with Adrien. Hopefully he's no longer mad that Luka followed him home that day.

I would too, if what happened to Adrien happened to Rose. It would be worth making sure she was safe even if she got mad at me just like Adrien.

I would apologize a million times to get her back. I'd be heartbroken if we ever broke up.... I wouldn't be able to handle it. Even if that does happen, I will love her forever.

*_*-~

Because Adrien still isn't talking to Luka, everyone thinks he's single so these bitches think they can just go up to my brother and try to hit on him

Speaking of bitches, it seems like there's one getting way too close to Luka, I'm going to teach her a lesson that she will never forget.

I stormed up slowly and quietly and appeared behind Luka. "He's uncomfortable. Back off." I growled. But she didn't even flinch.

"Hah, who are you? His girlfriend?" The nerve this bitch has. She's going to run away in tears by the time I'm done with her.

I scoffed. "Oh sweetheart, I'm much worse then that." She frowned. "And who's that?" She had her hand on her hip.

I got closer until I was right at her ear. "I'm his twin sister. So you should be ten times more terrified of me then you would be if he did have a girlfriend. So if you want to keep your pretty little face in tact I suggest you stay away from my brother." I threatened. "Oh, and one more thing before I forget," I paused, pulling away from her ear to see her already terrified face.

"He's gay, and has a boyfriend, so if you don't want to face his wrath you can take your leave now. Bye bye." I smiled innocently at her and watched as she ran off.

"Jules, there was a better way to handle that... But thanks anyways." I knew he was uncomfortable the second she went near him, I had to do something. He's my brother and I'd do anything to protect him.

"I've got you brother," I told him.

*_*-~

Luka and I would often play guitar together. And sometimes sing a duet, alone with eachother, but this time we're going to preform in front of our friends.

Marinette, Alya, Chloe, Rose, Nino, and Adrien.

🎶[Juleka]
"Hey brother, there's an endless road to re-discover

[Luka]
Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker

[Both]
And oh, if the sky comes falling down for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

[Juleka]
Hey brother, do you still believe in one another?

[Luka]
Hey sister, do you still believe in love, I wonder?

[Both]
And oh, if the sky comes falling down for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

[Luka]
What if I'm far from home?

[Juleka]
Oh, brother I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?

[Luka]
Oh sister I will help you out

[Both]
Oh, and if the sky comes falling down for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

[Juleka]
Hey brother, there's an endless road to re-discover