A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5

To my readers;
Once again I'm not going to stop this story, but.....

Right... So it happened again. This time it's worse. Now chapter 6 is an extra chapter 5.... They're all messed up, chapter 11 and 12 are before chapter 10, and as you know in normal books chapters are supposed to be read in order, so please read them in order. I know it will be confusing and a little difficult but please bare with me until I can fix it and make sure it doesn't happen again. It's like the most annoying thing ever. It happened before, when chapter 4 became an extra chapter 5, so this is the second time it's happened, but I'm not going to let it get in the way of this story.

Chapter 6 was an extra chapter 5, it might suddenly happen again so I'm going to tell you the order so you know what to read first. Marinette is the first, Luka is second, Adrien is third, Nino is after him, then it's Chloe, so read that one first, after her it's Alya and then I have a chapter that's the Narrator, then it repeats.

This is an obstacle I can overcome, I will complete it so I'll know the order and finally finish, I actually deleted the other Author Note because the problem was mostly fixed, and then it got messed up once more, and I bet, as soon as I put this part right before the messed up chapters it's going to move itself somewhere random so it's actually really important this is read no matter what.

I know Author Notes are boring, but it's a chance for the Authors to express themselves and give their gratitude and appreciation to their readers for reading their books and voting and commenting, it means a lot to them. And as a Author myself, that's how I feel.

I know each chapter only has between like 23-319 reads, but in total that's over 1.44k and I just couldn't believe it. And maybe it will have a lot more in the future when each chapter is over that many.

I was just so happy that so many people enjoy my writing. If it becomes very successful, I might just consider being a real Author and going real book, that you can go to any kind of book store and purchase and read, with real pages to flip through.

That would be a dream come true. To acually have one of my books as a real book that's not online, that's in paperback or hardcover or even ebook, when millions of people can read it. I know Wattpad is worldwide but not everyone in the world has it.

Only this generation that knows how to use technology can go and download it and be able to read thousands of books, when on paperback the older generations are able to read it because they know how to read a real book.

I want to feel how real published Authors feel when they get the news of how many copies of their book or books have been sold and reading all those positive reviews from the readers.

Everyone on this app would love to experience that feeling, and from all the books I was able to read, the more they right, the closer they will come to achieving that dream, like I hope to.

Keep writing! All of you, every single one of you has the talents of a true writer.
~A