Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)

I bet Lila thinks she can get away with all her lies. She's so wrong. Alya's plan is foolproof, even Lila can't lie her way out of this one.

What is Alya's plan? Well, it involves Luka, of course, he's completely against it and doesn't want anything to do with it because he thinks it will turn him straight, and he likes being gay because it means he doesn't have to deal with having a girlfriend and her drama.

All he has to do is pretend he "broke up" with Chat Noir and tell Lila he likes her and she will say something while Luka is secretly recording it, then we will take that footage and edit it and show it to the whole School.

Lila will get suspended and Luka will be safe from her. It's the perfect plan, Luka just has to change his mind and go along with it, he doesn't have to do anything, just pretend he's suddenly straight and get Lila to confess she's a liar and we'll get it all on recoding.

Luka stands close to me, he's breathing heavily and biting his lip, "Mari, I can't do this. What if she tries to kiss me? I don't want her gross mouth anywhere near mine. I know I'm mad at Chat Noir right now, but making out with him would be so much better then kissing a... Girl... Bleh! Being gay is probably the best thing to ever happen to me, and Chloe is the best person in the world, it's thanks to her I had my gay awakening and I can't thank her enough but I'm not letting that liar kiss me."

I love Luka and all, but he can be seriously over dramatic sometimes, I don't blame him at all, if I was him I would shoot myself before I ever kissed a bitch like Lila. Okay I was being over dramatic but I made a point. No one would ever kiss her. She's ugly. Well, it's mostly because she's a liar, who would want to kiss a liar? Not me, that's for sure.

"Luka, you don't have to kiss her, once she confesses, tell her you just realized that you're still gay and not interested in her anymore, then run away, once we expose her, she will never come back and you can get a real boyfriend." I told him and he sighed.

"Fine. But you owe me big time." He says and walks towards where Lila is. She sees him and immediately begins to twirl her hair. He speaks and her smile gets bigger, she begins to speak and I see Luka record it in secret.

Perfect! It's all going according to plan. She acts all innocent but we all should know she's a lair. She goes in to kiss Luka but he pulls the grossed out face and pushed her away. He began to speak and she doesn't look happy.

Too bad, it's what her lying ass deserves. In your face you liar. Luka runs away from her and she flips her hair and stomps off.

Luka runs towards me. "Well? What did she say?" Luka takes a deep breath, "She did confess to all her lies, but she made up this whole story to make it seem like someone forced her to lie. Like I would believe that, she lied all on her own." He told me. I nodded.

"Don't worry, she'll be gone soon and it will be safe for you to get a real boyfriend." I said and Luka's face went red. "Unless you already have one." I nudged him with a smirk on my face. "Chat Noir is not my real boyfriend." He snapped.

"I never said who." He looked away.

"If you like him then you have to tell him how you feel, if he never knows then someone else is going to take him and you might as well get to him before they do. His crush on you is so obvious even Adrien can see it and he's blinder then Dora the Explorer." My hands were on my hips and I had my eyebrows raised.

Everyone can see Chat Noir has a crush on Luka, unfortunately, both Luka and Viperion have a crush on him. Kitty has two guys fighting over him. If Adrien can see it, then he must have something to hide.

Oh, great, I bet he has a crush on Luka too. This is such a complicated love square. Or is it more of a triangle? I don't know but it involves all four of them. Adrien likes Luka, but Luka likes Chat Noir, but he likes Viperion I'm assuming and Viperion likes Chat Noir as well.