Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)

What happened to Marinette, Chloe, Maddie, Mason and Miles was pretty crazy. And a lot of crazy things have happened.

I had no idea Anthony had a twin brother. And from how Marinette described what she saw, it was pretty... Different. It was something I've never heard of before in my entire life.

Then there was Felix. He was Akumatized, we fought him, it made Adrien pissed. Very pissed. Because his Father might go after Felix again, or even him.

I saw Marinette at the entrance. She was having a conversation with someone. The girl she was talking to had short hair the same color as Marinette's, and as I got closer I could see she had brown eyes.

She was pretty. Marinette spotted me. "Luka!" She waved me over. "Hi." I said. "Luka, this is my cousin Kagami." She smiled at me. "I've heard a lot about you." She held out her hand, I hesitantly took it.

She laughed a little as she shook my hand then let go. "Do you want to know the first thing Marinette told me about you?" She asked. "That you play for the other team. Relax hun, I know you're gay. Plus you're not even my type." It felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Then Kagami looked passed me. "And who is that?" I turned around and saw Adrien and Felix talking. "That's Adrien, isn't he beautiful?" I wasn't thinking when I said that.

"No, I know about Adrien. And yeah sure, but not him, the guy beside him." She was talking about Felix. "That's Adrien's cousin, Felix." Marinette explained. "He's perfect." Kagami had heart eyes. Literally.

Adrien spotted us, Felix was looking at Kagami with heart eyes too. I looked at him and he smirked. Then he gave a nod to Marinette, and she smirked too.

Marinette pushed Kagami towards Felix and Adrien did the same thing and they bumped into eachother, Felix catching himself and Kagami before they both fell.

Those two are seriously partners in crime. Cousins get married they became related by marriage, smart.

It was like they were completely lost in eachothers eyes. "Now that is a beautiful sight," Marinette said. I looked at Adrien and he looked away. We used to be like that.

Damn it! I still love him. Of course I do. But Adrien is just a friend, I have Chat Noir, he's my boyfriend. Again. But he doesn't know that and I would like to keep it that way until I can finally tell him the truth.

Felix and Kagami were still looking into eachothers eyes. "You should get to know eachother before-" Marinette smacked Adrien's arm. He glared at her. "I was going to say before meeting parents, but that's probably not what you thought I was going to say."

Oh shi- I don't know who Chat Noir is, and he doesn't know who I am. What's going to happen when it's time to meet eachothers parents? This is bad.

I bit my lip. "Luka? Are you alright?" I looked at Marinette. "Yes. I'm fine, don't worry about me." I lied. I looked at my wrist, "Oh look at the time we should really be getting to class." I said.

"But you're not wearing a watch." Adrien had his arms crossed over his chest. "Right... Uhm.. The clock says we should go. Bye!" I rushed away.

*_*-~

With Hazel gone I've got no friends in my Homeroom. All my friends are in another class. Mrs. Clifford went to the front of the class. "Okay everyone, we have a new student today. I know she's arriving late in the year, but still give her a warm welcome. Come on in." Then she came in.

I knew exactly who it was. Even though she looks completely different. Bright blonde hair, sparkly blue eyes, normal clothes.

I stood up. "Cherry?" That was my nickname for her. 'Cherry' is nickname for Charity. "Luka?" She came over to me. "It's been a long time." She said. "Sure has... So the whole goth thing really was just a phase?" She glared at me.