Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)

Maybe I shouldn't have followed Adrien home. If I didn't, he wouldn't have ignored me for so long. I miss him so much. But I was worried about him, after what those girls tried to pull, I was afraid it might happen again if he went home alone.

But I was wrong and he was perfectly fine. I obviously overreacted and got him to think I didn't trust him to take care of himself. Of course I trust him.

I was just scared... If something did happen, and I wasn't there, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for Adrien getting hurt. I would be a terrible boyfriend if I had let that happen.

I'm not going to be a terrible boyfriend. Never again.

*_*-~

For once I wasn't following Adrien home because he's still avoiding and ignoring me. I wish I could make up for what I did. I need him to know I trust him, I know he can take care of himself.

I followed him home because I love him. I worry about him, I care about him, I get scared whenever he's alone because I'm afraid something bad will happen to him.

"Hey! Stay away from me!"

"Awe~ don't worry sweetheart we'll make you feel good~"

Huh? What's going on?

"I'd rather not!"

That sounded like...

Adrien!

I ran, probably faster than normal. When I turned the corner the color drained from my face. Adrien was against the wall, and two guys were.... Touching him!

I felt my blood boil. Adrien tried to fight back, but they held him down. I saw him trembling. I clenching my fists and gritted my teeth.

As soon as I saw their hands go under Adrien's shirt, I snapped and sprang into action.

I kicked the one guy where the sun don't shine and punched the other guy's face in.

"Who gave you the fucking right to touch my boyfriend like that?!" I demanded. I knew my face was red with anger. "L-luka..?" In the corner of my eye, I could see Adrien. He looked so scared and fragile.

I turned back and faced the two guys. Making my anger very visible. My fists were so tight I could feel my nails digging into my hands. This is exactly why I keep them short.

I gave them one last threatening look before they fled. The moment I turned around again, Adrien jumped forward and hugged my waist.

"I'm so sorry Lu! I should have never ignored you for so long, I love you so much!" Adrien broke down in my arms and I held him close and tight. "It's okay... I'm here.." I kissed his hair and he cried into my shirt.

Those bastards will pay for what they did to him.

I lifted his chin so I could see his face. "Are you alright?" Some people look beautiful when they cry, and Adrien is one of them. But I hate seeing him cry. Because he's upset. "I-I'm f-fine.." He hiccuped.

I frowned. The state he's in, he's not fine. He was shaking so much I doubt he could even walk.

I slightly leaned down. "Here, get on my back. I'll carry you," He hesitated at first, but got on my back. His arms wrapped around my neck and I held onto his legs.

*_*-~

It felt like we were walking for ages, but we finally made it. The bakery. Adrien needed to see Marinette. Her place is the safest he can be right now. Plus it was the closest.

Her parents were shocked when they saw us. "Luka dear, what happened to him?" Sabine came to check on Adrien. "Poor dear was so exhausted he fell asleep." Tom came to comfort his wife. "Is Mari home?" I asked.