Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)

"So what you're saying is you want me to be Prince Charming as Adrien is going to be Cinderella?" Luka asked. "Correct." I answered. He frowned and shook his head. "Not happening." He said. Chloe put her hands on her hips. "Come on Luka, please? There's only one interaction with him in the whole movie. Well, two... But still. Do they have their wedding in the version we are doing?" Chloe thought about it.

"Just forget about that. This is a chance for you guys to get closer, obviously not as close as you used to be, but for you to actually get along and work together as real friends." I know Adrien didn't mean any harm when he said what he did.. But he still said it. Even if it was true.

But also not. They're still boyfriends. Just as masked heroes who don't know eachothers identities.

*_*-~

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!"

As Chat Noir was at the mouth of the canon, I heard him mutter something. "Lu..ka..?" He thought the Supervillain was Luka. It caught him off guard and a big black ball fired into his stomach and sent him flying into the river.

Viperion didn't think twice before diving in after him. I wanted to follow, but my rage took over. I was so angry. Hawk Moth had made a Supervillain who looked like Luka, he knew that would be Chat Noir's weakness.

I would strangle that bastard right now if I could. But I can't, and I hate that. I could tell Ladybug was just as angry as me. I looked at Rena, she heard what he said before he was sent into the water.

Now the one thing that's extremely important right now is to stop this Supervillain. It's up to us now. We have to stop him.

*_*-~

Chat Noir was pretty shaken up, of course he was. Anyone would be if they were blasted into the water by a canon. All of us were scared, it was horrible to watch that happen to him.

I was over at Chloe's Hotel, making sure Adrien was comfortable after the trauma he had just gone through. "How are you feeling?" I asked him. "I'm still feeling a little shaky... But I'm good." He answered.

Chloe brought in a trey that has a teapot and some cups. "This tea should calm you down," Chloe said. She poured Adrien a cup. "Thanks.." He thanked her when she gave it to him.

"Do you want some?" She turned to me. "That would be nice." I responded and she poured me a cup. Chloe gave it to me and I thanked her.

I took a sip. Chloe was right, this tea is really calming. It's also really good. I watched Adrien drink his tea. He looked relaxed already. The tea was working.

Adrien was calmed down enough that his breathing was completely back to normal. It was shaky and rapid before, now it's not.

"I should see him..." Adrien whispered. How were we supposed to tell him that Luka was not the Supervillain? He was still unconscious when we defeated him.

We never told him who it was. He thought it was Luka. "Who?" I had to find out if it's Luka he's taking about or Viperion but it would be Luka either way.

"Luka... I need to know what made him so mad that he got Akumatized... Again..." I looked at Chloe. She gave me a nod. We have to tell him.

"Adrien..." We both sat down beside him. "That wasn't Luka." Chloe told him gently. "What? How do you know? I saw him. It was Luka." I spoke next. "We saw him too. Before and after we de-akumatized him. It was not Luka." He frowned. "Then why did it look like him?"

I sighed. "You know why, Adrien." I said. "He made him look like Luka because he knows it's my weakness. Chat Noir's weakness. Hawk Moth did this to me." He was angry now. I don't blame him. I'm angry too.