Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)

"You're going on a date with Adrien, you need to look your best." Rose was struggling to tame my brother's hair, but even frustrated she still looked extremely cute. She's my best friend and I have to admit, I like her. A lot.

You could say I'm in love with her, because I am.

Luka was being stubborn. That's my brother. Twin brother. I would do anything for him. "Hold still!" I rested my chin on my hands as I watched her try and make Luka's hair perfect.

She also picked out his outfit and forced him to try it on. Outfit after outfit, she finally found the right one. "Perfect!" Luka looked amazing. Adrien is going to be amazed by how good he looks.

This date is going to be great.

*_*-~

The other girls insisted we go along to watch their date, Chloe got us to be the waitresses for the night.

It was going great, until Luka was bringing Adrien over to the washrooms. I had a little something with me.

I stopped him and placed it in his hands. "Jules! We're not going to-" He dropped the condom and red as a tomato, took Adrien with him.

But in those few seconds, I watched as Adrien picked it up right before Luka took him away. I just shrugged it off and let them be.

*_*-~

They were in there for like two hours. They came tumbling out, messy hair, swollen lips... Nope. They just had some heated make-out sessions.

Also I would have heard them, and I didn't hear a thing. Everyone was gone, including Rose, she had to leave, so upsetting to see her leave... Chloe let me stay, because I of course had to wait for my brother and his boyfriend.

Chloe was with me so she saw the condition those two were in and came to the same conclusion; the condom wasn't used.

Luka and Adrien were standing together, just staring into eachothers eyes.

"Ready?" I asked them. Adrien took out his phone to check the time. "Is it really that late?!" He gasped. "I'm sorry Luka, but I need to leave now before my Father finds out I'm not home, I'll see you tomorrow," He gave Luka a kiss on the cheek before rushing off.

I watched Adrien leave. "We need to leave too, thanks Chloe." I took my brother's hand and took him to the exit. "No problem, see you tomorrow!" Luka and I headed home.

"Did you have fun?" I asked him and his face turned a bright crimson. "W-we didn't..." I laughed and playfully hit his shoulder. "I meant the date," His face went back to normal once I specified my question.

"Yeah." He said. "Did you finally ask Adrien to be your boyfriend?" I needed to know. "I..." He trailed off and I stopped. "You didn't ask him?" He avoided my gaze. "You spent two hours in that bathroom making-out and you didn't ask him to be your boyfriend?" By this time my arms were crossed over my chest.

"Have you even said 'I love you' to eachother?" He remained silent. I put a hand on my face and shook my head. "Oh Lu, what am I going to do with you?" I have to know what's on my brother's mind.

When we got home all Luka did was get into his bed and didn't say a word. Roaar gave me a sad look. She was floating beside me also looking at Luka.

I sighed and went to my bed. Roaar came over soon after and landed on my pillow. We said goodnight to eachother and fell asleep.

*_*-~

Lila got Akumatized. Again. She just won't let this go. I thought I told her to stay away from me and my friends. Especially my brother. She didn't seem to get that message.