Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)

Okay look, Miles has been my boyfriend for three months. And I love him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. And not being able to tell him I'm Queen Bee is killing me. He deserves to know his girlfriend is a Superhero.

But if I do tell him, there are some pros and cons. Pro, he'll know and I won't have to keep it a secret from him and I will no longer have to lie to him. Con, he'll be extra worried because he'll rant on about how much danger I've been involved in. Pro, he can help me keep my secrets and can cover for me when I need to transform. Con, he'll freak out when I tell him about that trap I was in. And that's all I can think about right now.

I mean, he has every right to be worried, I would be too if he was in my shoes of being a Superhero. But I'd just be glad if I told him.

*_*-~

"I'm so nervous, what if his family doesn't like me?" I bit my lip, Marinette, Alya and Juleka raised their eyebrows at me. "Girl, his Dad and sister love you. His Mom and the rest of his family will too. What reason would there be to not like you?" Alya made a good point.

But I'm still worried. I made a lot of rash decisions. Like choosing to sing the National Anthem at both kinds of Football games. Sabrina will be pissed once she finds out I'm doing it instead of her.

Marinette fitted my dress and Juleka did my hair. The girls did an amazing job. "You look amazing! He's going to be speechless." Marinette said.

I looked in the mirror, she might just be right.

*_*-~

She was. When Miles saw me after I opened the door it seemed like he lost his breath. He came to pick me up and drive me to his house. "We still have some time, maybe this is the perfect time for you to meet my Dad. He knows about you and has been eager to meet you as soon as possible." He nodded, visibly nervous.

I would be too, meeting the Mayor of Paris is nerve-racking. "He's my Dad, how bad can he be?" My words seemed to calm him down and I took him to my Dad's room.

I knocked, "Dad, my boyfriend is here to meet you." He opened the door with a proud smile. "I'm glad my daughter has met someone like you," He held out his hand and Miles shook it. "Take care of her," He patted Miles' shoulder.

"I have to go into the Office soon, but I'll see you when I get home. Have a good time Sweetie," My Dad kissed my forehead and I gave him a hug.

"I'm hoping for at least ten grandkids twelve years from now!"

"Dad!" But he was already gone. Miles was going to see my red face. But when I looked up at him, his face was more red than mine.

"Your Dad and my parents are going to get along great..." It seemed like he was worried about that. "Is that a bad thing?" He shook his head. "No... Just that my Mom wants a lot of grandchildren..." He covered his face.

I blushed deeper. Lisen, I'm all about becoming a Mother, I'd love to be a Mom, but granting my Dad and Miles' parents ten grandkids, I'm not sure I can do that..

But yes, I risk my life to save Paris everyday so yeah, I can give them that many grandkids. Maybe even more. It will be painful, but worth it.

*_*-~

"Oh, dear, she's beautiful!" This must be his Mom. "Miles, love, why didn't you tell me she was this gorgeous?" His Mom had her hands on her hips. "I wanted it to be a surprise.." Her face softened and she pulled him in for a hug.

"Just by looking at her I can tell she's a wonderful girl. I'll be able to brag about having the most beautiful grandchildren." Miles covered his face. "Mom." But she ignored him.