Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)

Luka's nose bled when he saw Chat Noir as an adult. I was relieved when he turned back to being fifteen like he was supposed to be.

I would be mad at Adrien for not accepting Luka's offer to be boyfriends again, but I think I understand his reasons. I would have done the same thing if it meant keeping Rose safe.

I would never let anything happen to her. And if something did, I don't know what I would do.

*_*-~

"Rose? Are you okay?" She turned toward me. She smiled. But it was not her normal happy smile she always had. This smile was different. And I swear it screamed 'Help me!' I didn't understand, but I knew something was wrong.

"Rose, I'm your girlfriend, if you need to tell me something, then tell me. I'll be here for you," I had her hands in mine. "Don't worry about me Jules. I'm okay." She turned back to pay attention to Mrs. Bustier.

I frowned. If only Luka were in this class I could talk to him with my mind and tell him what's going on.

Please, magic jewelry exists. So does twin telepathy. Deal with it. Anyways, I was wondering if it would range further then the same room or close range distance.

Maybe if I focus really hard...

'Luka... Can you hear me... I'm talking to you through my mind, this is your sister with an urgent matter at hand.'

I awaited his response.

'Jules? Is everything okay? What's wrong?'

Whoa. It worked! It actually worked!

'Yes! It worked! We can talk long distances now! And the problem, there's something off about Rose. She's not acting like herself.' I told him.

'Have you tried asking her?'

I rolled my eyes, glad he wasn't here to see it. 'That's the first thing I did, genius.' I could tell he was silent for a moment.

'Oh.' Was his response. 'She didn't tell me.' I said before he could ask. Because I knew he would. 'Right.. So uh, what have you noticed about her?' I had to think about it.

The only thing that was off was Rose not acting like herself. And it started when she got back from her family trip!

'Something must have happened on that family trip. And we're going to figure out what it is.' I explained to him. 'You got it sis, tell the others at Lunch?' He asked.

'Affirmative, sighing off.'

'Signing off.'

We disconnected. I listened for the rest of class.

*_*-~

I stalled as much as possible to give Luka enough time to fill in our friends on the situation. He contacted me when he was done.

'They know everything. Come on in.' I smiled. 'Thanks.' I thanked him. 'Its what I'm here for, I'm your brother. It's my job.' He sighed off.

What would I do without him? Every sister needs her brother. She would be lost without him, just like I would. And I was lost without him. When he got Akumatized.

~Flashback~

Adrien stormed out of the Liberty. It was practically my fault. I was the one who told Mom about Luka and Adrien. And that caused her to ask him why he hasn't officially asked Adrien to be his boyfriend, and that led to Luka asking Adrien to pretend to say yes to be his boyfriend.