Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)

Not everyone knew my backstory. How my Mother left when I was little. My Father may be the Mayor, but he misses her as much as I do. She went to New York. The only ones that know are my best friends, Marinette and Alya.

They haven't told anyone and I know because if they did everyone would be talking about it and Alya and Marinette would have betrayed my trust and I've known them long enough that they would never do that.

Yesterday was crazy. I was turned into a bee and I said it was the last thing I wanted. I'm glad Carapace was able to turn us all back to normal.

It was so painful to act all cheerful when Viperion made Chat Noir blush. I know how Luka feels about him, but if I acted like I hated it then my identity might be revealed. But if Chat was blushing like that around Viperion then Luka doesn't stand a chance with him and I hate that.

But it could also be very dangerous if he and Chat Noir started dating. I don't want Luka to get hurt. If I could make it happen then I will, but when I'm Queen Bee I'll pretend to like Viperion with Chat Noir while as my normal self it will be Luka instead of Viperion.

I know it's strange to ship two guys with the same person. But if it will keep my identity a secret then so be it.

*_*-~

I was alone in the locker room when suddenly my locker was closed shut. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Chloe Bourgeois, did your Daddy buy you a new phone to add to your collection?" It was Sabrina. She's always been mean to me, ever since Middle School.

"Leave me alone Sabrina.." I said and ignored her. "Awe, are you going to cry to your Mommy? Or is she still in New York?" One other thing, Sabrina knows about my Mom. No, Marinette nor Alya told her.

I did. We used to be the best of friends, until it was time for Middle School, in Kindergarten we were inseparable, then from grade one to six, and finally it all changed by grade seven.

She got involved with the mean girls and became one of them. I'm surprised she hasn't spread rumors about my Mom, why is she still keeping it a secret?

"What do you want?" I asked, I can't let her know I'm afraid, I'm not, at least, not anymore. "You need to do my homework." She said and shoved a binder into my arms.

She takes advantage of me and makes me do her homework, along with her means friends' homework too. That's why the binder is so full.

She only has two main friends, she's the leader while they're the followers. I don't even bother with their names since they don't really do much to me, it's mostly Sabrina.

Marinette and Alya have always helped me through it. My Dad too, but he's always busy with Mayor stuff. It's worse that Sabrina's Dad is an Officer working for my Dad.

Being Queen Bee has changed my life, I can just be myself and help people in need. Pollen is the best Kwami I could ever ask for. She's so supportive and I can tell her anything.

Sabrina leaves me with all her homework. Pollen flies out of my bag. "My queen, what's bothering you?" She asks. "Pollen, do Kwami's have parents?" I should know the answer to that. They don't. "The one who created us is our parents." She tells me. I smile. She goes back into my bag and I leave the locker room.

I end up bumping into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you-" I look up and see the person I bumped into. "Luka," I say and he smiles at me. "Hey Chloe." I look around and make sure no one is around. I take his hand and bring him to a secret place.

The Janitors closet. I make him sit on a bucket and he looks at me. "I have a plan to get you a date with Chat Noir." His face goes red. "W-what?" His eyes widened. I tap my foot and raised an eyebrow with my arms crossed.