Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)

From all the events Luka and Adrien had to go through, they were completely exhausted. Obviously they were too oblivious to figure out they were exhausted for the same reasons.

They both fought many Supervillains during the week. Another reason why they didn't notice the other was exhausted was because Adrien was still avoiding Luka.

Everyone thought he would have forgiven him by now. But he still hasn't. Eventually people thought they had broken up. So thinking they were both officially single was spreading around the School.

Obviously Juleka didn't let any of the girls near her brother. Marinette didn't leave Adrien's side whenever a girl tried to approach him.

Both Juleka and Marinette scared all the girls away. Plus the time where Adrien made it clear he didn't want the girls anywhere near Luka.

Because he made it perfectly clear what belongs to him and what happens when someone touches his property.

And yet even after that he went back to avoiding Luka. His friends suspected that it was because he knew that his own Father was Hawk Moth.

All of them suspected the same thing without knowing they all suspected it. Except for Luka and Juleka who knew eachothers identities. Same with Adrien and Marinette.

So she knew for sure Adrien knew because he's the one who found out in the first place. Actually it was more like Plagg found out.

His curiosity got the better of him. But he found out the identity of the greatest enemy of the Heroes of Paris.

~Flashback~

Plagg was bored. He didn't know what to do. And when he went to eat some cheese, he was greeted by the horrifying sight of emptyness. His cheese stash was done. He was out of Camembert.

Plagg had to find Adrien. But the blonde was so exhausted he was fast asleep. And Plagg didn't want to disturb him.

He knew it was risky to leave Adrien's room, but it was a matter of life and death to get more cheese. He could just sneak around and find the kitchen.

So Plagg flew out of Adrien's door. It was the first time he's seen outside of Adrien's room. Plagg flew around freely, the place was empty.

Now he understood Adrien's loneliness. He had no one to talk to. But Plagg was glad he was there for him.

He flew around more and was now close to Gabriel Agreste's office. He felt a pain. It was the presence of another Kwami.

It was Nooroo.

Plagg's eyes widened. He hasn't felt Nooroo's presence in so long he hardly recognized it. Cheese would have to wait, if there was any chance of finding Nooroo, he had to take it.

Plagg flew through the door and took cover. He watched as Gabriel Agreste rised from the floor. Then he saw Nooroo. He was sad, scared, terrified. He looked starving too.

When Gabriel turned around Plagg spotted the Butterfly broach. He gasped. Gabriel is Hawk Moth. Adrien's Father. There was no way Plagg could tell him. It would hurt Adrien so much.

But he also couldn't keep it from him, Adrien has known him long enough to tell when he's not telling him something.

But Plagg knows where Nooroo is. He had to find a way to talk to him. Nooroo needed food. He wasn't being treated properly.

Now Plagg had to find the kitchen at all costs. He needed to get food to Nooroo. Plagg flew back out and searched and searched until he finally found the kitchen.