Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)

I don't know how to handle this. I was a girl, then I switched bodies with Rena Rouge. But that's fine, really. She was in my body so we're even. Still, it was a crazy experience.

When I found out about what happened to Adrien, I had to hold Alya back from hunting down the girls who did it to him. Literally. She would find them in a second. But she wasn't as bad as Chloe. Now she would have ripped those girls in half.

And we didn't tell Juleka for a very good reason. She would have done something even worse than what Chloe would have done. But that story is for another time.

I'm just waiting for whatever Hawk Moth is going to throw at us next. Because I'll be ready for anything. Unless he throws something completely unexpected at us.

I'm just hoping he'll wait until School's over. Because I've got a presentation to present and I might not get a mark for it if Hawk Moth makes me miss it.

*_*-~

"Well done kids! You captured World War One perfectly. I'm very proud of all of you." Mr. Moore pressed his hands together. "Alright, next presentation please." The other kids did a good job too. I'm pretty sure everyone got A+ or whatever. Good grades.

We still worked really hard on that presentation. Everyone did. That's why we all did so well. Because we worked hard. "Good job guys," Addison congratulated us. "I'm proud of us." Katie added.

We had a nice friendly group hug. "That's over with, I wonder if Mr. Moore has another big project he's planning on throwing at us." Adi commented.

*_*-~

"This is new, don't you think?" For once I'm happy with Hawk Moth. He waited until after School was over. "She's got something in her hand." The Supervillain was smirking at us.

She threw something up and down in her hand. The seven of us stood our ground, not ready to give up.

She threw it right towards us. "Shel-"

*_*-~

My vision was blurry when I first opened my eyes. And when my vision cleaned, Rena Rouge was sitting in front of me, tied up in a chair.

When I went to help her, I was held back. My hands and feet were chained to the ground.

"Welcome Heroes! This is my escape room! Although, it's more like a bunch of rooms that have different traps. I was generous enough to put you in pairs. Ha, but that comes with a cost. The one will be directly in the trap, and the other is chained to the wall, forced to watch their teammate suffer."

I stared in horror at Rena. She was in the trap.

"But obviously, there weren't enough of you to make four pairs. So I took the kitty and I'm keeping him with me, because he's mine now! Hahahahahahaha!"

She has Chat Noir! I gritted my teeth. "Let him go!" I demanded. "Hmm, let me think about that.... No."

I frowned. The chains were long enough for me to reach the walls beside me. I needed to know if the others were there.

"Are you guys there?!" I called out. No answer. But there was knocking. So that means my friends were near.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'll open up the little holes so you can talk to eachother." Just then one of the bricks fell out on each side. I saw Ladybug and Queen Bee at the wall I was already at. And when I went to the other wall, Viperion and Purple Tigress were there.

Queen Bee and Purple Tigress were also right where the trap was. And Ladybug and Viperion were in the same position as me, chained to the ground.

There was no escape. And I have no idea what kind of trap Rena is in. It could be anything. But just not something that could... Do that to her, right? Hawk Moth may be evil, but he can't be a... Murderer, can he?