Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)

Chat Noir was still under the mind control of the new Supervillain Hawk Moth Akumatized. She was a normal girl, but when no one listened to her, Hawk Moth gave her the power to control anyone she wanted through their minds, using arrows she gained access to the minds of anyone she hit.

Rena Rouge, Carapace and Viperion had to watch Chat Noir as he stood there, not being able to control himself. Ladybug and Queen Bee had gone off to get rope to tie him properly so Ladybug could get her Yo-Yo back.

The two Superheroes that had left to get the rope returned with plenty of it. "Get ready to hold him down..." Ladybug ordered, sadness filled her voice as she said it.

Viperion and Rena Rouge went to hold him. Ladybug and Queen Bee came with the rope and replaced the Yo-Yo with it.

The five Superheroes stared in sadness as they had to tie up one of their teammates. And not just any teammate, it was Chat Noir. The one who had been Ladybugs partner from the very beginning. It was hard on them all, but the hardest for her.

Chat Noir let himself get tied. He didn't fight, he didn't struggle, nothing. "What do we do now?" Queen Bee asked.

No one spoke. Viperion felt guilty, he didn't have the time to use his Second Chance to prevent Chat from getting hit. It went by so fast it didn't even come to his mind.

He had no time to think, no time to react. None of them did. Ladybug didn't have time to protect him, Queen Bee didn't have time to warn him. Carapace didn't have time to call his Shelter. Rena Rouge didn't have time to make an illusion of Chat Noir to confuse the Supervillain because she didn't know it would be him.

Was Chat Noir the indented target? That's the question the five Superheroes asked themselves. It didn't matter which one of them it was as long as the Supervillain managed to hit one of them and have them under her control.

Mind Stealer. That was the name Hawk Moth had chosen. But one Superhero wasn't enough for him. He wanted them all not to be able to control their own minds.

Even if it was still just one, Hawk Moth could still use that to his advantage. He would have Chat Noir take the Miraculous of them all and then his own.

"There has to be some way to save him," Rena Rouge insisted. "If there's still just a glimpse of Chat Noirs mind in there, we have to try and get to him." Queen Bee argued.

"You know, if there's anyone who would be able to get through to him it has to be his boyfriend." Ladybug began.

"His boyfriend?" Carapace questioned, he already knew all about that, since Chats boyfriend was one of his close friends, Luka. He just had to act like he was clueless to protect his identity.

"Yeah, his name is Luka. He's actually the brother of that girl who got kidnapped by the crazy fangirl bitch, well, she took Luka too because she wanted him all to herself but she got busted and is having jail time for kidnapping them." Viperion said. Of course he knew those exact details.

He was the one kidnapped. His teammates were a tad confused by his knowledge. "It was all over the News," He provided himself with an alibi. One that was very true, in fact.

Everyone in Paris knew about the Couffaine siblings who got kidnapped by Lila Rossi, the sister because she was in the way of her being with her brother, and the brother because she had a very unhealthy obsession with him.

"Do you know where he is right now? If he really can get to Chat then we have to find him." Ladybug said. Viperion did his best to hide his nervousness.

I'm right here but you guys definitely cannot know that because then you'll know who I am and that won't be good.... He thought to himself. "We should split up and find him." The rest of them nodded except Viperion.