Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)

This is going to be awkward. I already knew that when Luka and Adrien saw eachother, things would only start out chill and calm.

I met up with Chloe and Juleka at the front steps. "Hey gir-" She was cut off.

"You go first!"

"No! You go first!" The three of us turned to look where the shouting had come from. And what do you know? It was Luka and Adrien, arguing of course.

For ten damn minutes. I don't even know why. Were they arguing about who should go in the School fist? Or was it who should speak first after running into eachother and being awkward?

"Ahrrg! We've been arguing for so long I don't even remember what I was going to say!" It was the second one then. "That should have been your que to shut up, dumbass." My eyes widened. And I'm sure Juleka and Chloe's did too.

Adrien just called Luka a dumbass. "You should have just said what you needed to say, then none of this would have happened, idiot." I bit my lip. This isn't good.

Alya and Nino just arrived, and froze in their tracks when they began to watch the scene we were. "Oh so now it's my fault?! You're the one who started it." Adrien crossed his arms and glared at Luka.

"If it's possible for us to get into a fight like this, maybe it was better that you didn't agree to be my boyfriend again!" I could see the clear hurt in Adrien's face.

"Finally we agree on something!" What..? Why did he say that? "Let's agree to never date again!" I paled. "I'm not protesting!" Oh Adrien...

"Fine!" Luka snapped.

"Fine!" Adrien snapped back. They turned away from eachother and walked in opposite- No, they didn't walk. They stomped in opposite directions into the School.

"What did we just witness?" I breathed out. "They just agreed to never date again," Chloe said. "Yet they're dating as Chat Noir and Viperion." I recognized Juleka's voice.

"How are we going to handle this?" Nino asked. I bit my lip. "Hopefully they'll listen to us, we've they're friends. They should. Just like we planned, Juleka and Chloe will talk to Luka and the rest of us will talk to Adrien," I reminded them.

They nodded and we split up.

*_*-~

Why am I not surprised? Of course they're still arguing. Refusing to sit anywhere near eachother during Lunch, glaring at eachother wherever they went, and when they literally crossed paths, they would argue about not watching "where the fuck" he was going.

Both of them being in just a bad mood was an understatement. They were mad enough to be Akumatized. Both of them.

But he's making a very smart move not to do it. I sighed as I witnessed everything. This is going to be such a long day if those two keep it up like that.

*_*-~

Adrien was mad, really mad. I didn't know what to say to him. "Are you... Okay..?" When his eyes met mine, they were a dark and mysterious green. I took his aura as a no. "Don't worry about me," He said. His mood changed and he was "happy" all of a sudden.

But I knew he was hiding his hurt and disappointment. He stood up, "Sorry Marinette... I need to go, I'll see you later," With that he left and I sighed.

"Marinette? Are you good?" That startled me so much I probably jumped like two feet in the air. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But you seemed down so I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I think I know who it is.

I turned to face Mason. He was sitting down next to me. And his face was so close to mine it caused me to blush and look away.

After I calmed down I went to face him again.