Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)

Having Purple Tigress on our team is great. She's wonderful, she's brave, strong and uses her Miraculous only for the greater good. But that still means Hawk Moth has another Miraculous to go after.

A seventh Miraculous has been activated. But it also means one more Superhero fighting against Hawk Moth. Purple Tigress is a wonderful addition to the team.

*_*-~

"You're what?!"

"We're twins." Luka and Juleka said together in unison. "So that means you're both sixteen?" I still had no words, it was Alya and Chloe asking all the questions.

Adrien's mouth was still dropped open and Nino.... Fainted. "Yes, turns out I'm actually sixteen." Juleka said. "How did you find out?" I was finally able to ask a question.

"Our parents told us... Both of them." Luka answered. Adrien closed his mouth. "How'd you take it?" He mumbled, but loud enough for them to hear.

"Good enough, I was born really small so I had to stay in the Hospital for a while... A year actually. Luka was taken home and in that year he wanted a baby sister, so our parents were able to take me home making his wish come true, believing I was his little sister. I still am though, by twelve minutes to be exact." I love how confident Juleka has become.

She speaks more and it's amazing. Her voice is loud and clear. She's really come out of her shell, Luka must be so proud of her.

"Do you guys have that twin telepathy thing?" Nino asked, eger to know. "We didn't know we were twins for sixteen years. If we do, it's covered in dust because it's never been used before. But we can try." Luka turned his attention to Juleka.

She closed her eyes, Luka did too. Juleka was focusing really hard. We all stayed silent so we didn't break her concentration "You're thinking of something... No. Someone. Blonde hair, green eyes, cute smile, funny, and most importantly, extremely handso-" Luka's eyes shot open and he rushed to cover Juleka's mouth. He was blushing, like that was exactly what he was thinking.

"Haha, gotta love that twin telepathy, right Jules?" Face still red, Luka said the end of his sentence a little aggressively. Like he didn't want her to expose him.

But it was already too late, that smirk was on Alya's face, and it usually means she's up to no good. "Got someone on your mind huh? Does he have a name?" Chloe giggled.

She pulled Alya and I close. "I bet it's Adrien.." She whispered. "Who else would it be?" I asked. Luka was still blushing. "I-I don't- I'm not t-thinking of a-anyone.." Juleka frowned.

"Oh really? I'm pretty sure I saw him perfectly clear in your mind." She pressed. "E-even if I was, there are plenty of guys in School with blonde hair and green eyes, cute smile and a sense of humor." He does have a point, but...

"Yeah, but how many of them have sun kissed blonde hair, emerald green eyes and a smile that could light up a room. Not to mention being extremely handsome." She continued to speak and those words just make Luka blush deeper.

"I have things to do." He stood up and took his stuff and left. I smirked, I was sitting across from Adrien and I stepped on his foot to get his attention. "Go after him." I urged. He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "I won't take no for an answer. Get off your ass and talk to him." I grabbed his arm and be protested.

"No! Mari please don't make me talk to him." I crossed my arms over my chest. "Too bad." I pulled him, "Why do you do this to me?" He cried. "Because you need to open your eyes!" I had to say something that would cover up the plan to get him to fall for Luka.