Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)

Nino is my boyfriend, and I trust him, I love him, I care about him, and he means the world to me. I'm ready to tell him I'm Rena Rouge. But I don't know if it's the right time to tell him.

Hawk Moth's Akumas are getting more and more powerful. We had to fight two of them in the last fight. He's getting more evil everyday.

Yeah, but we get stronger everyday. He's going to lose and we're going to win. The two Supervillains we fought I recently learned were Zoe and Sabrina. Chloe's half-sister and Ex-best friend.

Now they try to hurt Chloe any way they can. And holding Miles hostage probably did the trick. But I'm proud that she was able to keep it together and got to be with him again because we saved him.

Actually, Queen Bee saved him but it was a team effort to defeat the Supervillains. Still, it was difficult.

And if Hawk Moth is getting more powerful, then it's definitely not the right time to tell Nino I'm Rena Rouge. I will tell him, one day. When we have the advantage over Hawk Moth or if something really bad is happening and we're in a serious situation.

I wouldn't say if it was a near death experience, but that's kind of what I'm saying. But hopefully it doesn't come to that.

*_*-~

"Is Adrien still mad at Luka?" I asked, the girls and I were hanging out. Having a nice girls night out. Just the four of us. Or five, because Juleka brought Rose. And of course we didn't mind.

She's always welcome to hang out with us. "Yep. Luka is really sad. Whenever Adrien ignores him, he goes all sad puppy. It takes me like all day to find a way to cheer him up." Juleka explained.

Rose nodded. "Even I can't cheer him up right away, its so sad how they're not always holding hands and being together anymore... They were the cutest couple in the entire School."

Juleka comforted her because that made her upset. "They haven't broken up have they? That would be horrible if they did..." Chloe said. Juleka shook her head.

"Adrien is just ignoring Luka, he hasn't even mentioned breaking up. If he wanted to break up with him he would have done it by now. And he would have had to talk to Luka. He isn't taking to him so there's nothing pointing to them breaking up over this." I sighed in relief when Juleka told us that.

But Adrien is still mad at Luka and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. "Girls, we're going to get Adrien to talk to Luka again, and I know just how to do it."

*_*-~

I turned on the light and it flashed in Adrien's face. I had forced him into this closet and may have tied him to a chair. Loosely of course, he could always just get out of it. But the door was locked so he couldn't leave.

"Alya, what are you doing?" He remained in the chair. "I'm trying to figure this out," I told him. "Figure what out?" He asked. "Why you're avoiding Luka. He's your boyfriend, you should have forgiven him by now," He frowned.

He remained quiet. "It's been like three days and you haven't spoken to him once." He should know this. He's the one who avoided Luka for three days.

"You still love him, right?" Adrien gave me a look that made it seem I was crazy with three heads.

"Of course I still love him. Just because I haven't talked to him, doesn't mean I love him any less. I just... Need some more time..." If Adrien needs more time, then he should have it.

He still loves Luka and that's all that matters. "I'd like to leave now. It feels like I'm a criminal in this chair with the light in my face," He commented. "Please," He added.