Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)

Everyone was angry about the message. Especially Luka. Juleka was a close second though. And the entire group suspected that Felix was taken by Gabriel Agreste.

And he was. Felix glared at the old man. "What is wrong with you? Why did you tie me up like this?! I demand to see my lawyer!" Felix was hanged upside down.

"You're not old enough to have a lawyer." Felix rolled his eyes. "Worth a try," He mumbled to himself. The blood was rushing to his head due to the fact that he was upside down.

Felix just wanted to go home. See his Mom again. And hopefully, his cousin and his friends will rescue him as soon as possible.

*_*-~

A week flew by just like that. Chat's "birthday" was tomorrow. And Luka was preparing his gift for his cat eared boyfriend. His sister watched him as he rushed around.

Juleka was also secretly getting ready for Adrien's birthday party. Because his real birthday was in four days.

"Jules help me! I can't think of what to get him! I don't know what he likes, and I'm not sure if I should ask him in case I accidentally find out who he is by the things he likes. This is so hard, please help me!" Luka begged his sister.

His face was in her shirt while he was on his knees. She chuckled a little and patted his blue hair. "Maybe as part of your big gift you can give him a little book full of acually good cat puns." Juleka suggested. Slightly as a joke, but she was also being serious.

"You need to get him something really special, considering how you left him the last time you saw him." Juleka reminded him.

"Oh.. Right." Luka remembered that when he saw Chat Noir last, he asked when his birthday was, then told him he was going to get him something special, kissed him and then wondered off.

He blushed from embarrassment. It also acured to him that Hawk Moth hadn't Akumatized anyone that day. It made him suspicious. Juleka had shared her suspicions with him on the matter.

He was about to comment on it-probably something nasty like "Hawk Moth I hope you die" or something-when Juleka's phone rang.

It was Chloe. "Hello?" Juleka said.

"Hey Jules, put me on speaker, I want Luka to hear me too." Juleka pressed the button that put Chloe on speaker. "So uhm we kind of have a problem...." Chloe said.

"My Dad is throwing a business party and he'll need the ballroom so we can't use it for Adrien's party. And I was wondering... If we could have it on the Liberty..?" Luka and Juleka looked up at eachother, but before either of them could speak, Chloe continued.

"I know it's going to be awkward and uncomfortable, because he's your Ex and having his birthday party at your Boathouse isn't exactly the best idea.. And I don't know what your Mom would say to that...." Chloe paused.

"I-If not then I can talk to my Dad and the staff and see if we can use the Restaurant instead. I understand if you don't-" Luka cut her off. "No, it's fine. We can have it here. I'll talk to my Mom." Juleka looked at her brother with a shocked expression, as if to ask 'Are you sure?' And he nodded.

"Oh thank you! Because I just got an update and it looks like my Dad is going to need the Restaurant too. And if your Mom really isn't okay with it, we always have the Park. Where we had Mari's fourteenth birthday party." Luka tried not to sigh out loud.

"Don't worry about it Chloe, I'll work it out." On the other end, Chloe wasn't so sure. "Alright... If you say so. See you later then." She said. "Bye." Juleka said. "Bye." Luka tried to make it not sound sad. "Bye." Chloe hung up.