Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)

I'm here to make him pay. Big time. He will regret everything he did. I can't even describe my anger right now.

I understand that Adrien was upset that Luka sacrificed himself, but that's Hawk Moth's fault for doing this. And it's him who's going to pay big time.

It was a relief when we beat the Supervillain and saved Luka. But Alya was still pretty mad at Nino for doing what he did. I don't blame her, if Miles had done what he did, I would probably feel the same as she did.

Adrien and Luka had fallen asleep, Juleka and I agreed to take each of them home. I would take Adrien and she would take Luka.

We met up to take them home. "They look so peaceful," I said. "Too bad they can never really be at peace until he is gone..." She sounded a little mad. Like we all should be, Mr. Agreste is a monster.

Juleka had Luka in her arms. I had Adrien in mine. "See you tomorrow," She nodded and we went our separate ways.

I took Adrien back to the Hotel and put him on his bed. "Buzz Off," I said. Soon after he de-transformed. Plagg was probably hungry.

I have him some cheese and Pollen got some honey. I was tired so I got ready for bed.

*_*-~

Miles looked scared when he ran up to me. "Chloe!" He called out, he lowered his voice when he was close enough to me. "Are you okay? I saw the News yesterday, your job is so dangerous, I was so worried about you." He said.

I kissed him to reassure him I was perfectly fine. "It is, but I have to in order to save Paris. Who else is going to do it? The Police don't have the powers to beat the Supervillains Hawk Moth sends." I told him.

He sighed, "Yeah I know. I wish there was a way I could help." I blinked. "Me too, but there's nothing you can do." I really wished there was something he could do to help. But it's too dangerous and there was no way I was going to let him get hurt.

"Are you sure there's nothing? Absolutely nothing at all? Even something that's so safe there would be no way for me to get hurt?" I didn't know what to tell him because even I didn't know if that was possible.

"You can help by not putting yourself in danger, what if I can't save you like last time?" I didn't want to remember last time, when Sabrina and Zoé both got Akumatized and held Miles hostage.

I was able to save him then, but what if there's a time when I can't save him? "Then I won't put myself in danger, but I will if I really need to." There was no point in arguing with him, no one can change his mind once it's made up.

I just have to make sure he doesn't get into any danger.

*_*-~

"Are those grenades?" Chat Noir asked. "Dude must have been some kind of War Veteran." Carapace said. Typical Nino, always with the 'Dude.' If someone was to call the Supervillain dude, it was definitely going to be Nino.

"Maybe they're grenades that explode teddy bears instead of destructive explosions?" It came out much more of a question than a suggestion of hope. Something Adrien would say.

"I doubt it." Ladybug said. "Since when did something good ever come out of Hawk Moth Akumatizing someone?"

I frowned. Nothing good ever comes from Hawk Moth Akumatizing someone. "They're not going to explode teddy bea-" She was cut off. They exploded teddy bears.

-rs." She frowned. "What the hell?!" She exclaimed. But the teddy bears were not normal.

Once they spread, their little button eyes became red and they came to life. "That's not supposed to happen. Teddy bears are supposed to be soft and cuddly, they're not meant to come to life and attack." Chat Noir said.