Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)

Nino asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes, why would I say no? Except that I have to keep me being Rena Rouge from him.

It took so long for Ladybug and I to beat that Supervillain. He was so strong. But we did it. Marinette's plan to get Adrien to fall in love with Luka was genius.

How hard will that be? I can already tell it's going to be super easy.

"Do any of you know what Juleka needed Luka and Adrien for?" Chloe asked. Marinette stood up. "I texted her the plan and asked her to make up something random she needed him for and asked her to call him, she told me it was a "big" job so she would need some extra help. And Adrien just so happened to be the perfect candidate." Yep, Marinette's smart enough to come up with something like that.

Nino still looked confused. "Did she tell you exactly what she came up with?" Mari shook her head. "Juleka never gave me specific details, just that she had something big planned." I love that my boyfriend still looks like he has no idea what's happening.

Oh my gosh, finally calling Nino my boyfriend. It felt amazing. Being with Nino will be a lot safer then being with Carapace.

Even though I have this huge secret I have to keep from him.

*_*-~

Mourning came faster than I wanted it to. But just like I did every morning, I got ready for School, said bye to my parents and sisters and headed out.

Once I was on my way, I saw a group of people. They looked to be about my age, so I'm just guessing they go to my School. I was about to walk past them when there was a flash of light and they disappeared.

I ran over to where the group used to be. When I got closer, there where these little dots that moved. I got on all fours and took an even closer look.

The students didn't disappear, they shrunk! I was shocked, but not really, when it was clear Hawk Moth was behind this.

I held out my hand, placing it on the ground. "Get on! Quick!" They did as told and climbed onto my hand.

I ran to the School, with the tiny people in my hand. When I entered I Immediately headed to Mr. Damocles' office.

I didn't have time to knock so I just entered. "Miss. Césaire, what did I say about knocking?" I needed to get in, even if it meant not knocking. "I'm sorry Mr. Damocles, but it was really important." When I got to his desk I set down the group of students that had been shrunk.

He started at them. "What happened?" I sighed. "A Supervillain shrunk them." I told him. "Alright, keep them here, I'll alert the School, you just lay low and remain that size." I nodded and left his office.

I was alone in the hallway. Trixx came out of his hiding spot. "How will you let your team know?" I didn't really need to think about it. "They'll know." I told him.

He nodded. "Alright then, you're smart Alya, and I know you'll do the right thing." He said. I smiled. "Of course," When I made sure no one was around, I was ready.

"TRIXX, LET'S POUNCE!"

*_*-~

Was it a coincidence that I just so happened to be fighting Shrinkrage right outside my classroom? All my classmates were so shocked, guess Mr. Damocles didn't get to make the announcement. Instead that was me... It let them know at least.

Mrs. Bustier evacuated the class, I was relieved to see it finally empty. I led the Supervillain somewhere else, out of the range of innocence civilians.

He was just so powerful that I didn't think I would be able to beat him alone. I didn't want to watch anymore, if I shrink, then so be it...

"Shelter!"