Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)

Ignoring Luka for almost two weeks was probably the worst mistake in my entire life. I hurt him. And yet he still saved me after all I put him through.

I'm never going to do that to him again. I love him.

Marinette has been my support. And now I have Juleka. I just hate how she now also has to lie to Luka. She knows I'm Chat Noir and can't tell him. Plus her secret of being Purple Tigress.

But I have to keep it from him, no matter how much it kills me.

*_*-~

He found out about Luka. I don't know how, I never told my Father about him.

"You can't do this!" I can't believe what I'm hearing. My Father doesn't want me to see Luka anymore. He doesn't know what he means to me.

"I'm your Father, of course I can!" This is the most I've hated to admit anything in my life, but he is my Father. And he still has authority over me because I'm not eighteen.

This is the first time I've had a fight with my Father. Even if it's yelling, it's a conversation. I rarely ever have full on conversations with him.

"That music boy is a bad influence on you. Stop being friends with him." But he's not my friend, he's my boyfriend... "I can be friends with whoever I want." Talking back to my Father is something I've never done before. "I'm your Father and you will obey me!" He shouted.

"I'm forbidding you from seeing him ever again!" My heart ripped into a million pieces. "But I love him!" I finally snapped. His face filled with fury. "Adrien, you will break up with him, or I'm locking you in this house and you will never go to School ever again. Do you understand?" I didn't say anything.

"I said, do you understand?!" Tears filled my eyes. "Yes, Father." I said. "Go to your room," He ordered and of course I obeyed. When I got to my room, I fell onto my bed and cried.

"I'm not breaking up with Luka. I don't care if my Father locks me up forever. He can't stop me from seeing him." Plagg gave a concerned look.

"Pack your cheese Plagg, we're leaving. And never coming back," He gasped. "What?! Adrien you can't do that!" He protested. I got angry.

"My Father is Hawk Moth! I'm not going to be living in the same house as him! Especially when he's trying to force me to break up with the love of my life!" I snapped.

Plagg's ears drooped. My face softened. "I'm sorry Plagg, I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just so.. Mad. My Father..." I sat back down on my bed. The tears came back. Flowing more than ever.

That man is not my Father. Not anymore. A good Father wouldn't put a whole City in danger just for some magic jewelry. And he especially wouldn't get in the way of his son's only chance of true love.

Plagg flew into his cheese stash and gathered as much as possible. But he ate almost all of it. Luckily I know a place where he can find more.

"Where are we going to go?" I was nearly done packing my things. "Chloe's Hotel. The Restaurant has the largest cheese seller in Paris." My words seemed to hit Plagg in a whole new way.

"Plagg..?" His face lit up. "Well what are you waiting for?! Hurry up and transform and get to that Hotel!" If Plagg had the ability to transform me himself, he would. Nothing would stop him from getting to the largest cheese seller in Paris.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

When I got to the window, I looked back once more at my room, it was the last time I was going to see it. I really hope Chloe doesn't mind me staying at her Hotel.