Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)

"I actually honestly thought you were gay."

Chloe's words had rung in my head every night since then. Its been bothering me and I want it to go away, then Ladybugs words came into my head:

"You liked a girl, so why don't you try liking a boy to see what makes you feel more comfortable?"

Should I really put it to the test? But who can I like? I don't know many boys. I spend a lot of time with my teammates so maybe one of them? Ladybug, Queen Bee and Rena Rouge are off the list since they're girls.

Carapace obviously likes Rena and she likes him back so he's off the list, all who's left is... Chat Noir. He likes Ladybug, but she's made it clear she's not interested. So I guess it would be fine, right? The next time we fight a Supervillain I'll pay close attention to him.

*_*-~

That was sooner then I thought. "You better go help them." Sass said. I nodded.

"Right. SASS, SCALES SLITHER!"

*_*-~

"Whats the situation Ladybug?" All my teammates showed up, I started my mission and stared at Chat, focusing only on him the whole time. "Looks like a girl got her heart broken by a boy, she calls herself Heartbreaker, I bet the Akuma is inside of her necklace that looks like a broken heart."

I nodded but kept my eyes on Chat. I watched as his arms flexed as he fought Heartbreaker. I was so focused on him I didn't realize I was getting distracted. "Viperion! Focus!" Ladybug shouts at me and I snap out of it. "Sorry." I say quickly and start fighting.

She was too powerful, we still don't know what her power is. We fell back to make a plan. "Since we don't know what her power is, we have no way of knowing her weak spot." I feel bad for getting distracted, "I'll go and act as bait, once she hits me you will get the Akuma." Ladybug stood up to stop me.

"Are you crazy? We don't know what she'll do to you." I closed my eyes, "I know, we won't know unless I do this, trust me, I know what I'm doing." Ladybug didn't buy it, "There must be another way." I looked at her, "Sometimes sacrifices must be made in order to succeed." She turned to face the others, "One of you talk some sense into him!" She cried, but Chat stood up.

"He's right though, we need to beat this Villain, even if there has to be a sacrifice, besides, once you capture the Akuma, you can put everything back to normal and he'll be fine, he's not going to die, only be affected by Heartbreakers power." His speech made my face start to heat up.

Shoot, maybe I am gay. I shook away the feeling, and jumped towards the Supervillain, ignoring Ladybugs protests. I ran towards her, ready to use second chance the second she fires at me, but it's too fast and I'm hit.

"Viperion!!!" Is the last thing I hear before everything goes dark.

*_*-~

I wake up, my powers are gone, Sass is nowhere in sight and I'm surrounded by white, everything is white. I hear voices, but they're just a faint echo. The first one is Ladybug, "What did you do to him?!" She demands. "Relax, I just put him into a deep sleep, any minute now he's going to relive the moment his heart got broken in the worst possible way, and there's nothing you can do about it."

What does she mean...? At that moment Chloe appeared. I ran over to her but she stopped me, an angry look on her face.

"What did I tell you? I'm not interested! Who would like someone as pathetic as you? I sure don't so take the hint and stop confessing to me!" She snapped, pushing me to the ground. It felt as if my heart broke into a million pieces.