Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)

My boyfriend is Carapace. Luka is Viperion and Adrien is Chat Noir. Chloe is Queen Bee, and Juleka is Purple Tigress. All of us know eachothers identities, but the only ones who don't know eachothers identities are Luka and Adrien themselves.

Now all of them know I'm Rena Rouge. During our fight with Mr. Pigeon, Chloe had asked me to talk to Adrien when he was Chat Noir.

~Flashback~

Queen Bee made her way over to me. "I need you to tell Chat Noir something for me," She said and proceeded to tell me what I needed to tell him. About how Hawk Moth could put two and two together if Chat Noir is seen ignoring his teammates, because Adrien was ordered to ignore his friends.

When I walked over to Chat Noir, he slightly kept his distance, until he released it was just me. For now, he didn't know that I'm Alya.

"Listen, I know he told you to stay away from us, but if Chat Noir is seen ignoring his own teammates, wouldn't that give the hint that you're Adrien and the rest of us are your friends?" His eyes widened.

"We're your friends, let us be there for you," He turned his head to face the others. When he turned back to me, I could see the slight pink on his cheeks.

"Alya.. Do any if you know who Viperion is?" Sadly, I shook my head. "We know eachothers, just not his," I told him. Luka had that same look when he told him we didn't know Chat's identity.

Seriously, those two really are made for eachother.

~End Of Flashback~

Luka and Adrien deserved to know eachothers identities, but with Hawk Moth as Adrien's Father and both of them having been Akumatized-Adrien twice because he saved Luka from being Akumatized for the second time-its too dangerous.

All of us pretty much know everyone's identities. But that's not important. What's important is that we beat Hawk Moth. Mr. Agreste needs to know he messed with the wrong friend group of Superheroes.

*_*-~

"I've come up with a plan, when we ever need to transform, we'll spit up. Chloe and Juleka will be with Luka, and the rest of us will be with Adrien, and when we arrive, we'll pretend we met them separately and arrived together without throwing any suspicion we know their identities." Marinette announced.

Agreement went around the circle. We all liked her plan, Marinette came up with the best ones. No one argued with her plans. "Now all we gotta do is wait for the idiot to send out his butterfly. But it all depends on who gets angry, sad, or whatever negative emotion they'll feel." Juleka remarked.

We nodded. "We've fought some crazy Supervillains, haven't we?" Nino commented. I agreed with him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

He put his arm around my waist and rested his head on mine. We stayed like that for a while. It was nice, and comfortable.

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep.

*_*-~

"Alya! You need to wake up! We have to go!" It was Nino's voice. And he was panicking.

"Supervillain... And her power is unknown. I let you sleep for a little bit because you looked so peaceful, then Marinette came back and told me that they needed us ASAP. And you know the rest." My eyes widened.

"You should have woken me up sooner," I told him and he bit his lip. "You looked exhausted. I had to let you get some sleep..." I sighed. I couldn't stay mad at him.

"Thanks Nino, but we shouldn't waste anymore time. Let's go," He nodded and we both transformed and left Marinette's room.

*_*-~