Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)

I've always wondered if Luka was gay. And now I know for sure. Marinette, Chloe and I figured that out, there's only one question that still remains. Who does he like? It could be anyone, there are plenty of boys in our School. What if he isn't even in our School?

Luka might even have a crush on one of the Superheroes. It can't be Ladybug, Queen Bee or me, we're girls. He knows how Carapace and I feel about eachother and I know he'll respect that. That leaves Viperion and Chat Noir.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Chat Noir. It could be, or then there's Viperion. I doubt he would like him but it's still possible.

Did I say something about Carapace? Oh yes, well, if I'm admitting it, I like him. But I don't think he likes me.

"What about Nino? He seems interested in you."

Really Mari? Nino, just because he's cute doesn't mean I like him. Carapace is the only one I have eyes for. How I fell in love with him? It's a long story, he saved me, and something just clicked....

~Flashback~

I was walking down the sidewalk, Trixx at my side. "What if there's an Akuma attack? You need to be ready." I smiled at my Kwami. He worries too much. "No worries Trixx, I never take off my Miraculous, except when I shower, is it waterproof?" I never asked that question. Trixx sighed and went back into my bag.

I kept walking down the sidewalk, I have a lot of responsibilities. I'm Rena Rouge, the Fox Miraculous holder, I'm in charge of the Ladyblog, and that makes me a journalist. Trixx is my Kwami, he gives me my powers of illusion.

Speaking of Trixx, he's an interesting Kwami. His eyes are purple for starters and he looks just like a fox. Just smaller and he can fly.

Unfortunately, I was busy thinking about all this I didn't even notice someone had been Akumatized. "Alya! Run!" Trixx's voice rung in my ear, I did as told and ran.

I was running when a flying car was heading towards me. I didn't have time to run, so I protected my face.

"Shelter!" I opened my eyes and there he was... Carapace, he used his power to save me. Once we were safe in the shield, he walked to me. "Are you okay..." I realised he didn't know my name. "Alya." I told him. "Are you okay Alya?" I've never talked to him as just myself before. "Yeah, I'm good." I answered. He acts so different around normal me. I never had a decent conversation with him as Alya.

It's always been as Rena Rouge because we work together everyday. "We need to get to safety, the other Superheroes are fighting the Villain, but we're missing Rena Rouge." He explained and I blushed. I had to get alone so I can help.

He took down the shield and picked me up. "I can take you home, where do you live?" I told him where I lived and he took me home.

*_*-~

"I need to go now, will you be okay on your own?" He asked. "Uh-huh, yeah, I'll be fine." I told him and he jumped away. "Alya, you need to help him!" Trixx told me.

I'm glad none of my family is home, my Mom is at work, she works as a Chef at the Bourgeois Hotel. My Dad is the Zookeeper and my older sister is a boxer. My little sisters are at a sleepover.

"TRIXX, LETS POUNCE!"

*_*-~

I got home at last, Carapace being the only thing on my mind...

~End Of Flashback~

And ever since then I've had feelings for Carapace. If Nino ever confesses to me, I don't want to hurt him, I'll let him down as gently as I can. I know he's sensitive and I don't want me rejecting him to get him Akumatized.