Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)

I couldn't find Adrien. He might be with Luka. So I started to head towards the Liberty. Luka's boathouse, it has a name.

I was almost there and... That's when I saw them.

Adrien was backed up against a wall. A Supervillain standing in front of him. His hand was lifted up and moving up and down. Like he was using it to speak.

He wasn't hurting Adrien, he was just, talking to him. His outfit was black, green and purple. His helmet covered his mouth, makes sense why he uses his hands to speak.

I stayed back, I didn't want him to see me. "You need to do something," Wayzz told me. "I know... But I can't be seen." I hid again.

"The coast is clear." Wayzz informed me. I nodded and ran to Adrien as fast as I could. He was curled up and crying. I shook him.

"Adrien..." He looked up at me and sniffed. "Nino..." He choked out. "Luka... He got Akumatized because of me..." My eyes widened. "That was Luka?!" He nodded slowly, his face full of shame.

I held out my hand. "Let's go find him," He shook his head. "I can't do that..." I stared at him. "Why not?" He blushed.

"He kinda told me he... Uhm... That he loves me..." My mouth dropped open. "In his Akumatized form? Is that what he was saying to you when I saw you?" He nodded and covered his eyes with his hands.

"He's Akumatized... So I'm not sure if he really meant it or not.." I rolled my eyes and got to his level.

"You love him too, right?" I asked firmly. His blush deepened.

"Y-yeah... I do.." I stood up and held out my hand again. "If you love him, save him. If it were Alya I'd stop at nothing to save her." He looked at my hand for a few moments, then took it.

I helped him up. "I'm going to save him." He said confidently and ran off.

I tried to keep up with him but he was too fast. So I just gave up. And it was a good thing, since now I was able to transform.

"WAYZZ, SHELL ON!"

*_*-~

I ran into Chat Noir. "Oh, hey." He said. "Did you see him?" I questioned. "Who? Adrien? I was just-" I blinked. "No, I meant- Wait, you talked to Adrien?" He nodded.

"Yeah, he told me about... Luka being the Akumatized Villain...." It must be hard for him, knowing his Ex got Akumatized.

"We'll save him, okay?" I assured him.

"I know." He said. He glanced to the side. I didn't speak. If I didn't know better I'd say he was still in love with Luka. "Let's go before the girls kill us." I finally spoke and he nodded.

I have a girlfriend. And when she gets angry, I run.

*_*-~

"He's Luka?!" Ladybug shouted in shock. Chat Noir made a face. "Sorry.." She apologized. "It's fine." He told her. "Where's Viperion?" Purple Tigress asked. She looked around for him.

That's when.... Sass found us. Ladybug saw him. "Sass? What are you doing here?" He frowned.

"Viperion has found himself in a bit of a situation. The Supervillain stole his voice and now he can't transform, I'm sorry, but you'll have to do this without him." He explained. "Thank you for coming to us Sass. Now you should go hide. Hawk Moth must not know you're without a holder at the moment." She ordered and he obeyed, flying away.

"Looks like we're going to have to do this without him." Ladybug said. She turned back to us. "We can handle this, right?" We all nodded.

"He's coming." We were ready to fight, even if it was Luka.