Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)

What was going on? First the teddy bears, then the message Adrien received that he wouldn't let us see.

Chloe saw it, but she wouldn't tell us. Then she ran off. We tried to get it out of Adrien but he wouldn't tell us either. Then he ran away.

I looked at Marinette. "This is going to be harder than I thought," She sighed out. I nodded. "It sure is." I had no idea how we were going to get through to either of them.

*_*-~

"Well? Did you manage to find Adrien?" I asked Luka. He bit his lip and shook his head. I looked up at the sky. It was dark. "Something is wrong." I said.

"We have to get to Chloe's Hotel. Now." I ran, Luka followed me. I dialed Nino's number as quickly as possible as I ran.

"Nino, find Marinette and Juleka and meet us at Chloe's. Hurry."

"Okay, see you there. Love you."

"I love you too." We hung up. Luka and I got to the front of Chloe's Hotel. The doors were not only locked, they had chains around them.

"Looks like we're going to have to take the high road." I informed Luka. He nodded.

"SASS, SCALES SLITHER!"

"TRIXX, LET'S POUNCE!"

We jumped up and made it to Chloe's window. But who we saw was not Chloe. He got to her. I pushed open the door.

"Greetings. My name is Secret Keeper." She said. Another one of our friends Akumatized. First it was Luka, then Adrien, and now Chloe. "You don't have to do this. You can fight him." I told her, I tried by best to get through to her.

I looked at Viperion. He was frozen in shock. I looked up at Chloe. "What happened?" I needed to know why she got Akumatized.

"I was forced with a choice to choose between my friends. I didn't want to choose. I'm sorry, but now I don't have a choice." Is this our fault? When we pressured her to tell us what the message said?

I saw the way Adrien looked at her, like he begged her not to say anything. And it broke her.

"Listen to me Chloe, your friends wouldn't do that to you on purpose. They feel bad for making you feel that way. Come back to them. They miss you." All of that was true.

"I wish I could believe you." She lifted her hand, and chains came out from all directions. Luka and I tried to fight them off, but they surrounded us.

"You can give me your secrets. Don't worry, I promise I'll keep them." The chains had us. Viperion tried to break free, but they were too strong.

Chloe flew down to me. She landed on the ground. "Now... What are your secrets?" Her hand was heading towards me, she was going to make me tell her my secrets, or she's going to steal them.

A crash interrupted the process of her taking my secrets. Chat Noir crashed through the window. He was scratched up from the glass.

"Not so fast!" He shouted. He went right for her, she went right for him. "Your secrets will be safe with me little kitty!" She yelled out to him. "Well guess what?! I don't have any secrets!" He told her.

"Impossible. Everyone has secrets." She said. "Not me." He repeated. I looked down, the more I moved, the tighter the chains got.

I relaxed, I have no secrets. Not important ones at least. My most important one, Nino already knows it, and he's the one I wanted to tell the most.

"I have no secrets either!" I shouted and the chains released me. Chloe turned to me. "No! Stop saying that!" She snapped.

Luka was still struggling. I went over to him. "Relax, think. Do you have any secrets that are so important that they're weighing you down?" I asked him.