Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)

"You have a crush on Chat Noir?!"

I didn't know where it came from, but it sounded a lot like Chloe. Someone has a crush on me, no, not me, my alter-ego, Chat Noir, who is me. That just makes me jealous of myself.

I was thinking about last night, rescuing Luka's cat, how she got in the tree, I don't know, but he said she escaped and chased her into the tree, he wanted me to get her down because he's afraid of heights. Makes sense though.

Plagg teased me about it. "Are you sure you're not catching feelings for him?" Me? Catch feelings for Luka? I can't be catching feelings for him, I'm not gay. Or am I? I had true feelings for Marinette so maybe I'm bi? I could be.

But it can't be Luka, he's one of my closest friends, it would probably ruin our friendship. "If not Luka, what about Viperion?" Plagg said suddenly. I shook my head, "Just like Luka he's one of my closest friends, well, he's my teammate, it would still be awkward, we work together everyday." I told him and Plagg just rolled his eyes.

"Remember that Supervillain you fought? Heartbreaker was her name right? And she put him in a deep sleep and he would relive getting reject in the worst possible way?" He asked, "Yeah, what are you getting at?" He continued. "When he woke up, he said that you were there, right?" I nodded. "Yeah, he said I was like his knight in shining black leather, so?" Plagg shook his head. "He was getting rejected by his crush, who he already confessed to, and if you were there to save him, that means...?"

What does that mean? "He said you shouted in his face and shook him, but he was on the ground because he was pushed, meaning you had to have knelt down to do those things, right?" I still don't get it. Plagg sighed in frustration. "He has a crush on you, idiot!" Plagg shouted in my face.

"If you were in that strange realm, then he has a crush on you, since you haven't rejected him you ended up saving him, who knows what else you did to him." Plagg smirked.

At first I was confused until it hit me. My whole face went red. "Plagg! Are you crazy? We're both fifteen! None of my teammates look like adults so we must all be the same age," He has some nerve, I would never... Why would I..?

"Oh yeah, you probably didn't know this but that ridiculous little bell on your costume is a zipper. Now get me some camembert." He informed me, immediately demanding that stinky cheese he loves so much.

*_*-~

"PLAGG, CLAWS-"

"Adrien?" I turned around to see Viperion. "What are you doing? Its too dangerous around here." How am I supposed to transform now? "I was uh, hiding." Lying is not my strongest point. "You sure picked a terrible place to hide. I'll get you somewhere safe." Picking me up bridal style, he carried me to safety. Bridal style is the safest way to carry someone. But his face is so close to mine.

I caught myself staring at his chest. Are there abs under that suit? He's so strong, I wouldn't call myself light. "I'll need backup," He said as he set me down on... A building. "Let me just contact Chat Noir, he'll help me." Yeah I'm not so sure about that.

He opened his phone like thing in his mini harp. Like mine on my stick and Ladybugs on her Yo-Yo. "That thing has a phone?" To hide my identity, but honestly I had no idea it was there. I think it's in the weapons. Would that mean Carapace has a huge computer in his shield? That would be so cool.

Queen Bee has hers in her spinning top, Rena, I'm not so sure, maybe it's like mine, in her flute. "He's not picking up," Viperion said, looking annoyed. Why does he look cute when he's mad? "I'm sure he'll be here soon, maybe he's busy." He is busy. I'm right here. But of course I can't say that or he'll know it's me.