Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)

Fuck! My heart was beating so fast it could burst right out of my chest. I ran away. Why wouldn't I? We were caught, plus he was... Did he... "Plagg... Can you do me a favor?" He nodded.

"Can you check my neck to see if there's something there? Like a bruise?" He nodded. "Oh! There's this purple shape here.." Damn it. That stupid bastard gave me a hickey. I'm so going to kill him!

"What is it?" Curiousity killed the cat. "It's a bruise." Half the truth at least. Plagg shrugged, he flew back into my jacket and I looked around the corner to see if the cost was clear. It was.

I just want to go home. I left my hiding spot and made my way home.

*_*-~

Collapsing on my bed I stared up at the ceiling. That's when Plagg appeared above me. "Uh.. Kid.." I glanced at him. He looked down, I followed his gaze. That's when I saw. It. There was a scar, right across my stomach.

In the exact spot I was pierced with that arrow. It didn't even hurt! How the hell did it leave a fucking scar?!

I groaned, flipped over and buried my face into my pillow. I need some fresh air.

"Plagg, Claws Out."

I didn't say it with much enthusiasm and just layed on my bed.

I got up and jumped out my window. I don't know what I'm doing, maybe just taking a stroll that's not a stroll when I'm jumping from building to building.

I was supposed to patrol the City anyways so I guess this is fine, because I would have done it anyway.

I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings, so I definitely didn't notice the blue eyes that spotted me right away.

His blue eyes. I was so lost that I didn't pay attention to the pole in front of me that I crashed right into.

"Ow..." I fell, not on the ground. Fortunately for me there was a dumpster full of paper to break my fall.

"Oh my god!" When I opened my eyes the dumpster lid opened and there he was.... Luka... He was standing over me with a shocked expression on his face.

"Are you okay?!" I began to climb out. "I'm fine..." Talk about bad timing. This is the worst time ever to run into him again, especially as Chat Noir since that's who his Ex is... In other words, me. I'm his Ex. And he's mine.

It's way to early for us to bump into eachother, especially like this. "Sorry, I didn't mean to distract you..." He mumbled. I frowned.

"It's not your fault, I didn't look where I was going." He frowned this time. "But I was the one who made you look at me, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time." This is turning into an argument.

"I told you it wasn't your fault. How was either of us supposed to know the other would be here at the same place at the exact same time? You always blame yourself for things that aren't your fault. It pisses me off." I closed my eyes. I need to calm down.

"What happened between us wasn't your fault. I'm the one who brought it up. I was upset and angry and what I said messed things up. I don't blame you for it and I never will. Hawk Moth is the one to blame. He's the reason we can't be happy. So I'm going to do everything in my power to stop him... I promise." He smiled.

"Luka!" I turned my head and I saw Chloe. This is bad, Chloe seeing her best friend with his Ex? The one she probably hates because I broke his heart? My heart is broken too sister!

She saw me. "Oh, hi." She stopped beside Luka. "What are you doing inside the dumpster?" Oh, right, forgot I still hadn't gotten out of it.

"He crashed into a pole and landed inside." Chloe gasped. "Are you okay?" I looked at her. "I'm fine." I said. Finally leaving the dumpster completely.