Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)

All Adrien wanted was to be in a safe relationship with Luka. He wanted nothing more than to be able to be with him again. But his Father had other plans about that.

He had Akumatized his own son when his plan to Akumatize Luka failed. He never expected Adrien to throw himself in front of the Akuma like that.

He let himself get Akumatized. All just to save Luka.

But either way, Gabriel still took that as an opportunity to hurt all of Adrien's loved ones by forcing Adrien to do it himself. Obviously his plan failed because his friends saved him.

He ignored them for a while, and declined Luka's 'get back together' proposal. He wanted to say yes, he really had, but it was like he could still feel his Dad watching his every move.

He didn't want to put Luka in danger just by a simple 'yes' to being together again. He just couldn't let that happen.

He had Alya to thank for snapping him out of it. And the rest of his friends. He was lucky to not only have them as friends, but his teammates.

Expect Viperion, who's identity was still unknown to him and apparently everyone else. He was also unaware that his identity was still a mystery to Viperion and everyone else.

Adrien was disappointed, yes, because Viperion had been the first person he ever had feelings for. And he just wanted to know who he fell in love with.

But he knew he couldn't know. Juleka had gotten Akumatized. How was he supposed to predict who was next? It could be Alya, or Nino, or Chloe, or it could even be Marinette.

He just couldn't risk it. And there was no way he would be able to survive if Luka got Akumatized again. Marinette had returned Juleka's Miraculous because she had taken it off right before she was Akumatized.

Just like Adrien had.

*_*-~

The next Supervillain could manipulate the earth. Meaning he could create his own cliff. He made it so high it was close to the clouds. And they were near a forest. With just the Supervillain and the Superheroes, no citizens could get hurt.

"Guess it's just you and me," He called himself Rocker. Because he can control rocks and stuff. But the team of Superheroes were not going to be intimidated by him.

The cliff platform was the size of at least three arenas combined. A very large battle area.

Rocker was really strong, and he pushed them back close to the edge, they had been already fighting for three hours straight.

He wasn't giving them a break. The seven of them were breathing heavily and pretty beaten up. But none of them were giving up.

Ladybug wiped the dirt from her mouth and glared at Rocker. "We're going to beat you! We always do!" He told him. But he just smirked. "You can sure try," He said.

Chat Noir took his Baton from behind his back. "I can use this to-oof!" And out of nowhere, a medium sized pebble came flying and hit Chat Noir right in the stomach.

It all went in slow motion, the Baton slipped from his hand as Chat Noir went backwards. He was so close to the edge that he slipped and began to fall.

Ladybug ran for his hand, but she couldn't reach him, the only thing she caught was his Baton. "Chat!" She called.

The rest of them watched in horror as he fell. If he would have had time, Viperion could have used Second Chance, but it went so fast and so slow at the same time. So he thought fast as he snatched the Baton from Ladybug and took her Yo-Yo.